This is it up on SF.se!!!

YEY !!!! :D:D:D:D:D::D:D I have been checking the site like everyday... finally up !!!

yes :D :D im sooo happy right now, cant wait 4 the movie 2 go on cinema!!

Wow Im so glad they are gonna show the movie here! Where in Sweden are you guys from?
Im staying in sweden until christmas :)

I'm glad we get it the 28th and not the 30th as IMDB is claiming!
I wonder when they will release the DVD, I'm not a "go-to-cinema" type of person :p

i live in uppsala, near sthlm ,

Hey Im there :) are there many MJ fans in Uppsala?

Ive seen 2 dance shows here down town, one on August 29th and one today.. on August 29th it was only Michael Jackson obviously, and today there where also mj songs :)

are you in uppsala right now?? =) oh!! cooool

yeah kind of, much fans =)

So glad! Will try to get tickets for the premiere!! There will probably be a big line infront of the cinema :D Btw, I live in Malmoe.

From Stockholm here as well. I will be there for the movie with my husband. I just hope to get tickets for the premier. Do you know at what time on Sunday SF is releasing the tickets?

From Stockholm here as well. I will be there for the movie with my husband. I just hope to get tickets for the premier. Do you know at what time on Sunday SF is releasing the tickets?

Im guessing 00:00? Cause on the main site there is a countdown.

Im a bit dissapointed with the marketing of this movie though.. There has been no advertisements etc..

Last edited:
I'm in Eslov 45 minutes from Malmo

I'll go to the Cinema at noon tomorrow to line up in Malmo.
Anyone i wanna join me.. Call me at 073-0580-833 I'm also thinking go and see it in Copenhagen,Denmark.. :)

Will SF only show This Is It*
in Stockholm,Göteborg & Malmö??

or more cities will get it in Sweden??

I'm in Eslov 45 minutes from Malmo

I'll go to the Cinema at noon tomorrow to line up in Malmo.
Anyone i wanna join me.. Call me at 073-0580-833 I'm also thinking go and see it in Copenhagen,Denmark.. :)

I think you can buy the tickets directly from Sf.se.

I am from Uppsala, would love to see the movie with other fans.

Okey! We propaly can buy the tickets off directly from SF.se?? I'll try on midnight....:smilerolleyes::dancin:

Nej det kommer inte att gå, biljetterna släpps kl 9 på morgonen. Då öppnar själva internetbiljettsförsäljningen. Sprid nu inte detta till alla ;) så vi får biljetter :D

Nej det kommer inte att gå, biljetterna släpps kl 9 på morgonen. Då öppnar själva internetbiljettsförsäljningen. Sprid nu inte detta till alla ;) så vi får biljetter :D

Okey!! Låter bra ;) Vilken tid
släpps dom i biografen då?? När dom öppnar kl 11??:timer:

Tack för informationen. Jag ska se den i Eskilstuna.

tack!
gaah i was waiting til midnight cause the countdown on the page showed that the tickets will be available then..!

gaah!

men tack för infon:)

Why on earth did they have a count down when we cant even book the tickets now after midnight?
I was really looking forward to get the tickets now.

Äsch, verkar inte gå att förköpa online i min skitstad. På alla större städer finns "boka nu" men inte hos mig, trots att SF sa att det skulle gå när jag ringde igår.

Back