This Is It Tour Rehearsals Details

*sigh* ... Human Nature, Jam, Threatened, J5 Medley:(:(

This was going to be the biggest show in history, Michael back at the top again:(

What's this about AEG not having so much footage as they say?? Hmm.. what's the source anyway.

before Mike's passing, there were rumours about Thriller being mixed up with either THREATENED or GHOSTS, and nobody believed it...

having said that...SAD SAD SAD to read what was about to come ...

i can't sleep, i should be unable to sleep from being excited from seeing TII opening night in around 16 hours, but instead i just feel sick that all this has happened. this is gonna be a hard day! :(

To all those fans who were meant to go to the this is it concert today
My prayers and thoughts are with you all, i know how hard today must be for you all :hug:

i can't sleep, i should be unable to sleep from being excited from seeing TII opening night in around 16 hours, but instead i just feel sick that all this has happened. this is gonna be a hard day! :(

This is all just so terrible :cry:

It would have no doubt been the biggest show in HISTORY, I think.

I get so sad even thinking about it.

wait ...he was not going to perform Billie Jean ?? Come on, that is hard to swallow and i can swallow just about anything ;)

Ok.....first time I read this thread....started at the last page...decided to read the first page and saw this......chi...snap....ha ha

Anyway.....

If anybody saw the last few Madge tours.....just imagine what he had planned.

-D

:cry: :cry: :cry:
This is driving me insane. And like the others have said, I really wouldn't be surprised now if the world ended. If this could happen to Michael, anything can happen.

I don't think they have that little footage. Really, at least one person was filming him, cause after a rehearsal, he'd have to see how it was and decide if any changes were necessary. I think they have enough for a DVD.

They have to :(

Omg this was the first time i read this and i'm crying all over again i was doing better but to read what was going to happen even though i had no tickets it's just not fair

It ain't too much for me to JAM!

Hopefully now we will still get to see it all when the MJ rehearsal movie comes out! Although I pray to God it won't be something childish like Hannah Montanna Best of Both Worlds Tour movie or Jonas Brothers 3D Concert Expierience movie or whatever it's called.

This is all so devastating... It really was going to be the most amazing production in the history of show business, again breaking all barriers and creating a concert experience like no other. The integrated 3D aspects would have been amazing, with the new technology that creates immerse 3D without any loss in color or quality, on a giant screen with live action mixed in :( The different songs he was going to sing, the illusions, the routines... Still can't believe any of this, and that now the most we may get is an edited down version of the rehearsals.....

It ain't too much for me to JAM!

Hopefully now we will still get to see it all when the MJ rehearsal movie comes out! Although I pray to God it won't be something childish like Hannah Montanna Best of Both Worlds Tour movie or Jonas Brothers 3D Concert Expierience movie or whatever it's called.

Why would it be? MJ isnt Sh*t like Montanna or the Jonas brothere......:smilerolleyes:

This is all so devastating... It really was going to be the most amazing production in the history of show business, again breaking all barriers and creating a concert experience like no other. The integrated 3D aspects would have been amazing, with the new technology that creates immerse 3D without any loss in color or quality, on a giant screen with live action mixed in :( The different songs he was going to sing, the illusions, the routines... Still can't believe any of this, and that now the most we may get is an edited down version of the rehearsals.....

Oh god, dont say this. We should be soo happy now, in the middle of the concerts. NEW footage everyday..Why did everything go so wrong last 10 years!

Unbreakable single - canceled
Threathened - Cancelled
Trial
I have this dream - Cancelled
once more chance video cancelled
Hold my hand - cancelled
This Is It - cancelled
New album - Cancelled
New singles - Cancelled
New movies - Cancelled
Classic CD - Canceled

Oh god, dont say this. We should be soo happy now, in the middle of the concerts. NEW footage everyday..Why did everything go so wrong last 10 years!

Unbreakable single - canceled
Threathened - Cancelled
Trial
I have this dream - Cancelled
once more chance video cancelled
Hold my hand - cancelled
This Is It - cancelled
New album - Cancelled
New singles - Cancelled
New movies - Cancelled
Classic CD - Canceled

Jesus...that's one depressing list right there. :(

I'm actually really thankful they filmed rehearsals. I'm grateful we will at least have that! I never thought we'd even get to see that much. But it sure does sound like everything was shaping up to be one of the best shows you could imagine. That's a benefit, much the way Celine's Las Vegas show had, of staying in the same place, you can put together a better show and not have to move it around from city to city. I'm so excited to see this show!

The thing I don't understand is this....they have been talking that a deal was/is in place to release a live album for this. Well if they are still going to do that idea with the rehearsal performances, how is that "live" if there was no crowd to witness it?

I think what they could and should do is make a double live album that features all of Michael's best performances...from the Jacksons days to his 3 solo tours, to his award show performances, his 30th anniversary performance, AND the rehearsals for This Is It. I think THAT would be a great thing to do

AEG own the rights to TII related stuff so they'll be more interested in releasing any recordings of Michael in rehearsals, I prefer your idea though :)

You know reading all that i feel i cld easily just fall asleep and never wake,so heartbreaking and deverstating :-( x

I agree it is just so devastating. I am so angry right now.. Not at Michael. At this whole situation. I know life isn't fear but God, why Michael???

Back