"This Is It" : the video Clip !!

Thanks!
This is exactly the same video that is being shown during the credits.

0:29 Kenny Ortega is cracking up :lol: I'd like to know what Michael said to him.

shocked how so many clips of mj cracking jokes and luaghing BIIIG...did not make it in the final film...better be in the dvd or I'll......... lol

Thanks for this.. hoping some of these outtakes make it to the DVD.

It's funny because when this song was released I thought it was pretty weak, I don't even know if I made it through the whole thing. But when they play it at the end of the movie it was so amazing, it fit so well with everything. It felt like a perfect song to finish the movie with and keep the vibe of being so amazed at what you just saw but sad that Michael was gone.

thanks

i wanna see the performances with the green jacket and the white shirt where some woman is hugging him

It's funny because when this song was released I thought it was pretty weak, I don't even know if I made it through the whole thing. But when they play it at the end of the movie it was so amazing, it fit so well with everything. It felt like a perfect song to finish the movie with and keep the vibe of being so amazed at what you just saw but sad that Michael was gone.
I felt the same. First I wasn't impressed with the song at all, but when I saw the clip in the end of the movie I absolutely loved it.

Oh god... that part with him burstin out loughing from june 24th... with the check pattern jacket and curls for my girls shirt... he looks so beautiful... that made me cry, really.

can someone who watch MTV Hits upload the video with perfect quality? I noticed that they show it in " The 10 Biggest Tracks Right Now" and the countdown is on air now... I can't upload it :(

Last edited:
can someone who watch MTV Hits to upload the video with perfect quality? I noticed that they show it in " The 10 Biggest Tracks Right Now" and the countdown is on air now... I can't upload it :(

your siggy is amazing.

Yeah it does seem as if this is yet another slightly alternative take on the song (I can hear more "This Is It" adlibs) - how many versions is that now - 5?? And we can only buy 2 of them!

Also surprised this music video wasn't circulated over a month ago when the major pre-release buzz for the film/song/album was at its highest. Seems a little superfluous now that the film is out of most cinemas and the song isn't even a single.

Oh god... that part with him burstin out loughing from june 24th... with the check pattern jacket and curls for my girls shirt... he looks so beautiful... that made me cry, really.

That part just cut me like a knife. Seeing Mike so happy knowing that 24 hours later he'd be lying in a coroners office. God, it breaks my heart into a million pieces.

Ar first I thought it was the same one we can see in the movie during the end credits, but then realized it's not exactly the same. During the credits there are fewer clips seen(and they are dimmed in between) than in this video that is uploaded. And there is at least one scene (where Michael jumps back, makes a small pause and then leans back with his upper body) that is seen during the movie credits but that scene is not included in this video.

But they are pretty much the same, although the music video contains much more material we didn't see in the movie. I'd also love to see the HD version of it!

That part just cut me like a knife. Seeing Mike so happy knowing that 24 hours later he'd be lying in a coroners office. God, it breaks my heart into a million pieces.

even worse... he passed away just less than 10 hours after that part... heart breaking :(

I guess this is the Official TII Short Film which is "pending from Sony Music" as an extra feature on the TII DVD?

did anyone see it on some music channel on TV? I'm wondering if they put it on air like normal videoclip. :p

UP your viva! I always watch that channel. I haven't seen it yet! But I watched it on YouTube before it got banned and loved all the new footage. Gosh his smile is so beautiful.

Back