This Is It Spoilers on SET LIST AND DESIGN

5.PRINCE MICHAEL WILL NOT BE PERFORMING WITH HIS DAD ON THE TOUR LIKE RUMOURED QUOTE FROM SOURCE(THAT BOY CAN MOVE BT MICHAEL DAUGTER CAN MOON WALK BETTA THEN BOTH THE BOYS ISNT THAT CRAZY )
:wild::wub::D

This is cool and sweet :D

Haha reason I made it up was to prove the point that things can be easily made up. Lol @ Bongani no i didnt put it on my website haha i just typed it especially for the MJJC forumers.

yes it can please dont do that i posted that on facebook myspace i told my brother in iraq and him and his friends over their was going NUTS . omg no more

Man I wish I could be there. I really hope this is shown on tv in HD. actually my tv is a widescreen and there is no way to format the picture properly so that it's not stretched out sideways so I'll probably be watching in on the computer.

Hope the live part is true.

Hope he sings all LIVE !!

I can't believe I just read that whole thing.. Ahhhhh man, I GOT TO STAY OFF THE BOARDS till Sept 25th - (Then I'll be in London) omg I can't wait, I just turned in the application for my passport TODAY! I should have it in about 3-4 weeks! hopefully I'll forget what I read by the time I get there.. and who knows, people could just be making this up!!!

Back