This Is It Spoilers on SET LIST AND DESIGN

lmojackson

Proud Member
hey mjjc ok i got this info from MJDREAMS HERES THE INFO

http://forum.mjdreams.net/viewthread.php?tid=2457&page=1#pid25516

From Mickeyj007:

WARNING: read at your own peril.

According to a poster, Suskay23, on [.....] an inside scoop has been given on some show details, yet they are unconfirmed ofcourse.

The poster's friend was dropped from the This Is It auditions but has details on what may be expected at the shows coming up. The following details were posted:

1. "Smooth Criminal" will be on the set list, and will be performed like the short film; stage set will be like the short film.

2. "Billie Jean" is on the set list, but will be performed differently, but still has the break down at the end.

3. Certain songs will be switched and taken off (switched on different nights, so some shows will be different from each other).

4. The track "Dangerous" will be performed, but in a new way to previous performances.

5. Michael still has "it" - poster's friend states that he is as good as he was during the Dangerous Tour.

6. Some songs from Invincible will be performed - "Whatever Happens" is most likely to make the cut. "Butterflies" and "YRMW" are possibilities.

7. "Dirty Diana" was practised but unsure if it will make the final cut.

8. "Ghosts" might be mixed in with Thriller; they have been rehearsed together.

9. There won't be too much magic, besides some lighting/disappearing tricks. There will be explosions though.

10. Most songs performed will be sung live.

11. New material is mentioned.

Poster's note: Judge this thread how you want. What i told you came from a really good source and source that's currently part of the tour. *There's more to come..

1.j5 meledy was practice bt mike doesnt seem to into doin it this time around.
2.bad will be performed bt not every night
3. break of dawn was practiced bt not sure it will be performed. michael still has his voice my source said sounds alot betta now then it sounded in the recent years .
4. michael over sings the music at rehersals
5. the opening song no one knos yet besides michael he doesnt want it leaked bt source say it might be thriller and ghost mix or wanna be startin sumthn
6.new music is rehersed bt only the instrumentals wen practiced with the back up dancers but when michael practices by him self wit the band he does the vocals 2.
7.michael hasnt slowed down at all source says he moves like how he should have Bower movin durin histor tour.
8. stranger in moscow was practiced and performed . source says his danceing number durin it is betta than historys and historys was very guud if i might add
9.MICHAEL DOESNT WANT TO MIM NE SONGS THIS TIME AROUND SO HE MIGHT NOT PERFORM A CERTAIN SONGS JAM BT IT WAS REHERSED THOW AND SOURCE SAYS MICHAEL SOUNDS GUUD SINGING IT LIVE MISSES A COUPLE WORDS BT SOUNDS GREAT BT MIKE WANTS IT TO BE PERFECT.
10.THIS IS IT 50 DATE TOUR ISNT THE ONLY TOUR MICHAEL DOIN ALL BACK UP DANCER WERE HIRED AND SIGNED A CONTACT FOR 3 YEARS SO I GUESS YALL KNO WAT THAT MEENS .
11.BONUS FACT =SOURCE OVER HERD MIKE SAY IT CANT END IN LONDON WE GOTTA TAKE OVA THE WORLD BEFOR IAM DONE .

NEW MICHAEL JACKSON TOUR DETAILS SURFACE!
June 13, 2009

As Michael Jackson slips secretly in and out of Centre Staging in L.A, where his highly anticipated "This Is It" tour rehearsals are currently taking place, some fans were lucky enough to catch some of the backing dancers in the car park for a quick chat.

"The dancers said Michael still has it", one of the fans reveals. "They said he would be performing and all the hits with some special surprises they can't talk about! They said they can't say too much but assured us the show will be his best ever!"

It was believed that Jackson was suffering from various health problems, including skin cancer, but according to fans, "Michael Jackson is not sick. The dancers said the rumors are not true and that he is killing it in rehearsals!".

It is also believed that Jackson will be using huge digital screens as a backdrop for certain songs, inluding Black Or White where the screen will set Michael in all the different cultural surroundings seen in the classic video. "He will even perform the dance sequence from the end of the video", a source close to the show reveals. "The one that was banned from TV where is tap dancing in the alley. It's going to be incredible!".

None of that is real... It's that easy to make things up.

Think about it.

The team arent allowed to give ANY details... let alone ELEVEN DOT POINTS (as in post 1 of this thread) which includes SPECIFIC information about the main thing they wanna keep under wraps.. SET LIST... and then that info conveniently finds its way to a fan site

THINK about it.... and then ask yourself if you believe this is legit lol.

You could say ANYTHING and it could SOUND believable

OK I JUST GOT OFF THE FONE WITH MY SOURCE HE JUST TOLD ME SUM NEW THINGS
1. MIKE BEEN REHERSIN SCREAM WIT A GIRL BACK UP DANCER TOMIMIC THE VIDEO IN SUM NEW FOR FORM FOR THIS IS IT . QUOTE(JANET HASNT FULLY AGREED TO DO IT YET BCZ OF BUSY SCHEDULE BT ONE SHOW IS VERY POSSIBLE )
2.EARTH SONG WILL BE PERFORMED SPECIAL EFFECT ARE LIGHTNING REAL LIGHTNING GROWIN GRASS WIND ..QUOTE FROM SOURCE ( THE SPECIALS EFFECTS MIGHT SOUND STUPID WEN UR READING ABOUT IT BUT WHEN U SEE IT IN PERSON U WILL LOVE IT )
3.MICHAEL TURNED DOWN CHRIS BROWN DUET ON STAGE DURING THIS IS IT . SOURCE IS CLOSE WITH CB . CB IS THE ONE WHO TOLD MY SOURCE
4.MICHAEL WILL BE SINGIN WHAT EVER HAPPENS WIT JUST HIM AND A GUITERIST... QUOTE FROM SOURCE(HE SOUND SO GREAT HIS VOICE IS CLEAR NICE ITS SO SMOOTH WHEN HE PERFORMS IT . IT SOUND BETTA LIVE THEN ON THE CD .
5.PRINCE MICHAEL WILL NOT BE PERFORMING WITH HIS DAD ON THE TOUR LIKE RUMOURED QUOTE FROM SOURCE(THAT BOY CAN MOVE BT MICHAEL DAUGTER CAN MOON WALK BETTA THEN BOTH THE BOYS ISNT THAT CRAZY )
6.FOR THRILLER THE ZOMBIES WILL BE COMMIN OUT FROM THE CROWD AND THE COSTUMES LOOK REALER THEN EVER.
7.MICHAEL IS CHOOSIN A SONG HE HASNT PERFORMED YET LIVE SOURCE ONLY HERD N SEEN HIM ONLY REHERS 2 AND THEY ARE .... TRIPP OVA ME ,SPEECH LESS
8.THE HOLE PROCESS OF THIS IT WILL BE TURNED INTO A REALITY SHOW DURING THIS IS IT OR AFTER THE FIRST LEG .. LOL I THINK 8 FACTS IS ENUFF I STILL HAVE MORE JUST DONT FEEL LIKE TYPIN NE MORE AND SUM PEOPLE DNT APPRECIATE MY THREADS HATERS LOL

This is great news im very excited about these concerts ummmmmmm

the top 3 things in this post im am exicted about is

1. BREAK OF DAWN
DIRTY DIANA AND JAM

2.THIS IS IT 50 DATE TOUR ISNT THE ONLY TOUR MICHAEL DOIN ALL BACK UP DANCER WERE HIRED AND SIGNED A CONTACT FOR 3 YEARS SO I GUESS YALL KNO WAT THAT MEENS .
3..BONUS FACT =SOURCE OVER HERD MIKE SAY IT CANT END IN LONDON WE GOTTA TAKE OVA THE WORLD BEFOR IAM DONE .

A 3 YEAR PLAN COME ON YALL IM AM SO EXICTED AND ITS NOT ENDING IN LONDON YEAAAAAAAAAA

ahhhh. don't share this info please.. ii hpe that this thread will be closed as MJ wishes that innside info must remain top secret!

I love the spoilers...thanks...
what do we need to do get Dirty Diana from "unsure" to 1000% confirmed status?
there must be a "ladies-pleasing" song ! :)

Everything I've heard about this tour thus far is very promising.... one more month, I am stoked.

lalala.gif

do you not realise that part of you "info" is a post i made which i completely made up myself. fake. no truth to it at all.... just as i made it up any source can.

^^^ No, I mean this part...

NEW MICHAEL JACKSON TOUR DETAILS SURFACE!
June 13, 2009

As Michael Jackson slips secretly in and out of Centre Staging in L.A, where his highly anticipated "This Is It" tour rehearsals are currently taking place, some fans were lucky enough to catch some of the backing dancers in the car park for a quick chat.

"The dancers said Michael still has it", one of the fans reveals. "They said he would be performing and all the hits with some special surprises they can't talk about! They said they can't say too much but assured us the show will be his best ever!"

It was believed that Jackson was suffering from various health problems, including skin cancer, but according to fans, "Michael Jackson is not sick. The dancers said the rumors are not true and that he is killing it in rehearsals!".

It is also believed that Jackson will be using huge digital screens as a backdrop for certain songs, inluding Black Or White where the screen will set Michael in all the different cultural surroundings seen in the classic video. "He will even perform the dance sequence from the end of the video", a source close to the show reveals. "The one that was banned from TV where is tap dancing in the alley. It's going to be incredible!".

I made that up to prove anything can be believable. Guess that is the proof...

paris can moonwalk better than both boys!!!!! lool

do you not realise that part of you "info" is a post i made which i completely made up myself. fake. no truth to it at all.... just as i made it up any source can.

Thatz a shame lmao! I was gettin' hyped:wild: up for nothin'!-_-

I don't care if it's fake. At least it's not nasty rumours and it's fun to read.

I don't know about those things but I can say I've been seen him dancing (I don't mean around TII, but elsewhere) and it was off da hook really...

The zombies coming from in the middle of the crowd would be amazing! :wild:

And if MJ will perform Break of Dawn I know all the girls in the audience are gonna FAINT! :stretcher: :woohoo: :lol: :lol: And Speechless....I hope he'll sing that!! :yes: :wub:

Haha reason I made it up was to prove the point that things can be easily made up. Lol @ Bongani no i didnt put it on my website haha i just typed it especially for the MJJC forumers.

Back