This is it released within 24 hours

I bet "new" stuff will surface for quite a while. By new I mean previously unseen. Hope so anyway!

the response roger has had to Michael's passing has endeared that man to my heart... he has been the sole person in the media the past week that has looked out for Michael, his legacy and his fans.

Roger has redeemed himself in my eyes :zformation:

the response roger has had to Michael's passing has endeared that man to my heart... he has been the sole person in the media the past week that has looked out for Michael, his legacy and his fans.

Roger has redeemed himself in my eyes :zformation:

He did the exact same thing during the trial, he was one of the VERY few media sources exposing the family as liars.

He has verbal diarrhea 90% of the time, but when we really needed him, he has come through.

i dont understand what he means with a release within 24hours..
so a dvd is not what they mean until tomorrow, do they? o_O

it would be a masterful achievement to release and distribute a dvd in 24 hrs ... they are going to release file footage of Michael in what they feel is 'perfect health'...that may be on their site, or to news outlets...

within a day or so, we will be seeing clips of Michael performing the THis Is It Concert show.

He did the exact same thing during the trial, he was one of the VERY few media sources exposing the family as liars.

He has verbal diarrhea 90% of the time, but when we really needed him, he has come through.

lol....

I hope they put *some of* it on TV for EVERYONE to see and make a DVD too, because 'haters' aren't going to buy a DVD, they'll be more likely to watch the TV.

yes, i dont put anything past him but right now ... his articles are very protective of Michael and the jackson family. That doesn't mean that he wont do a 180 on us again ... it is all good right now though.

Back