This Is It Rehearsals Footage

He rehearsed dangerous on June 23rd & June 24th, maybe on other occasions too. Just check out the this is it tv spot & the various photo's from the laser jacket June 23rd day. He also rehearsed Stranger In Moscow, confirmed by Travis Payne. Dirty Diana also, we have amateur audio recording's, Will You Be There too.. fans who were at The Forum and listened in confirmed this. Heal The World too. Maybe a few more song's.. definitely more outtakes, behind the scenes etc. all deserves to be seen.

Let's make sure we all recognize the difference between rehearsed and walked through.

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Human Nature and I'll Be There are examples of songs that were rehearsed -- i.e., songs that Michael actually sang and practiced. Thriller, Earth Song and Billie Jean are examples of songs that were walked through, meaning that he was only present on stage so the dancers and the band could get the music/choreography down.

From rumors I've read, Will You Be There was a walk through, particularly the ending dance. Stranger in Moscow was rehearsed, as Michael (apparently) gave a full live vocal performance. Dirty Diana was also a walk through.

Let's make sure we all recognize the difference between rehearsed and walked through.

I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Human Nature and I'll Be There are examples of songs that were rehearsed -- i.e., songs that Michael actually sang and practiced. Thriller, Earth Song and Billie Jean are examples of songs that were walked through, meaning that he was only present on stage so the dancers and the band could get the music/choreography down.

From rumors I've read, Will You Be There was a walk through, particularly the ending dance. Stranger in Moscow was rehearsed, as Michael (apparently) gave a full live vocal performance. Dirty Diana was also a walk through.

Thriller and Earth Song were rehearsed almost fully. I'm sure they are really rehearsing when the huge screen behind them and all the effects(spider, smoke in Thriller and the crane in Earth Song) are in use:
hghghghghghg.png

7P4Su.png

I believe the rehearsels where he wears the silver jacket (Beat It, Black or White), were his best rehearsels. He was full in charge, felt strong, he laughed (Black or White) They should show more from this day. On the other hand, you should rewatch the Billie Jean Segment, at the beginning where they are talking about the light pool, you should listen closely to Michael, he's doing some weird noises and movements, that means he didn't felt "well" at this rehearsel date, they shouldn't release more scenes from that day. (Time: 01:25:44-01:25:50)

I believe the rehearsels where he wears the silver jacket (Beat It, Black or White), were his best rehearsels. He was full in charge, felt strong, he laughed (Black or White) They should show more from this day. On the other hand, you should rewatch the Billie Jean Segment, at the beginning where they are talking about the light pool, you should listen closely to Michael, he's doing some weird noises and movements, that means he didn't felt "well" at this rehearsel date, they shouldn't release more scenes from that day. (Time: 01:25:44-01:25:50)

The weird noises and movements could have just been Michael being Michael

^^Really? It looked like he was talking to "someone".

It's funny... I am listening to IJCSLY and I saw this topic come up... Damn... I would have been great if This Is It happened... There are so many footage left but I really can't understand why Sony doesn't release more footage.

Would've been the best night of my life, such a magical event. The film still gets to me, even after watching it as many times as I have. Stranger in Moscow would be great if he did do a full vocal to it!

I wanna know why MJ had to give 100 percent of his energy in an rehearsel. In the Dangerous Rehearsel, he barely dances, he just walks.

BTW After the Billie Jean Performance MJ is so exhausted he can barely stand still.

I wanna know why MJ had to give 100 percent of his energy in an rehearsel. In the Dangerous Rehearsel, he barely dances, he just walks.

BTW After the Billie Jean Performance MJ is so exhausted he can barely stand still.

He wasn't giving 100% of his energy during This Is It

I know, but compared to the Dangerous Rehearsel he was dancing almost the whole time.
We've only seen 1/16 of the This Is It rehearsals though. There are over 100 hours of footage that was not released to the public that wasn't included on the DVD/BluRay/Movie.
There were also many days where it was just dancers rehearsing,too. There were a few days where Michael didn't show up.

I think that's why a lot of This Is It was edit together. They took all of MJ's best moments from those rehearsals and put them all together. If they released an unedited version of This Is It, that could have been a disaster. Because in rehearsals MJ never gives 100% and if he's seen walking up and down the stage, and not doing much, people will start saying ''Look how unhealthy he is. He can't dance anymore'' and ''He's too drugged up to dance''

I think atleast 30 percent of the footage is technical stuff or conversations.

I don't see any problem is this rehearsal. Also I did read somewhere that it was the only time Billie Jean was rehearsed.

IMO

He is just catching break and try to rememnber what he has to do (he has showcase and then he comes at poll of light.)
hes just tired, and maybe he talks to himself a little (as artist can do at some times :D)

I really cant watch This is it, Ive seen it twice and thats it. It just makes me sad.
I always wonder why they wanted him to do 50 concerts in such a small arena (capacity of 20 000). They should have moved it to bigger venue or wembley thus less concerts less pressure on him.

I really cant watch This is it, Ive seen it twice and thats it. It just makes me sad.
I always wonder why they wanted him to do 50 concerts in such a small arena (capacity of 20 000). They should have moved it to bigger venue or wembley thus less concerts less pressure on him.
It was the massive public demand because it had been since 1997 since Michael did a big concert (besides 30th Anniversary and the Apollo performance),so originally it was supposed to be 10,but they all sold out and the public wanted more shows,so they tacked on 40 more shows.

Back