This is it part 2

i think i heard it would be like a 10th anniverse. thing something like that

just to make clear.. Dirty Diana was never rehearsed at the Staple Center.. It was rehearsed at the Forum..

They first started rehearsing at Center Stage in Burbank CA. then went to the Forum. then to Staple Center.. All songs were rehearsed at Center Stage, thats where everything was getting on its feet.. Then at The FOrum the image was there and they rehearsed.. Then to rehearse on the actual stage they went to Staples..

This is It shows they were recording alot even back in Center Stage, so they HAVE to have a Dirty Diana rehearsal clip (even if its conceptual and not in full), Dangerous was rehearsed at all 3 locations.

The Dirty Diana rehearsal was playback of the album version, including the instrumental. I don't think Michael was involved, it probably was just a technical rehearsal.

It was NOT playback of Dirty Diana!! I heard it myself.. and it was not sung like the record, it sounded between record and how he sang it on BAD tour.. it was different..

That same night he sang many songs that were not on the movie..

Will you Be There (live) - it sounded exactly like the recording until he messed up a lyric twice.
Heal The World (Live) -- his voice was a bit deeper at parts I noticed and skipped a verse like how it was in the credits of TII
Dirty Diana (Live) -- it sounded different
Dangerous (Recorded vocals) - a new version tough, not like what we've heard before..
Billie Jean (Recorded Vocals but live ad libs)
Thriller (Recorded vocals)
We Are The World (Live) But not Michael singing, it was sung by backup which makes me believe it was going to be an interlude song for Heal The World.. It was sung just like on the memorial.

Last edited:
It was NOT playback of Dirty Diana!! I heard it myself.. and it was not sung like the record, it sounded between record and how he sang it on BAD tour.. it was different..

What video do you mean? :) I saw one video on Youtube where someone had been recording with camera outside of The Forum and Dirty Diana could be heard. It was playback in that video. There was Billie Jean in that video also and it was playback too. It could have been just band rehearsal without Michael.

Back