THIS IS IT Album Artwork

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
I'm looking forward to this. I have all the other songs but I'm buying this becuase of the 36 page booklet, 'This Is It' song and the demos AND of course for Michael :D

So this means the only difference is the poster? :scratch: (I already have a big one.)

Yeah the only difference between the Collectors and Standard edition is the TII Poster. Considering bigger versions of the same poster will be available to buy separately for less than £5, I can't see the point in getting the Collector's Edition.

Yeah the only difference between the Collectors and Standard edition is the TII Poster. Considering bigger versions of the same poster will be available to buy separately for less than £5, I can't see the point in getting the Collector's Edition.

The poster that comes with the album is ridiculously small, if you want the poster I suggest you buy a bigger one separately.

Loving it. I wonder what the tracks are? Sorry Im not so up to date with all the new information with this CD and stuff.. I think this will officially be the LAST Michael Jackson record I purchase.

Can't wait to buy it. Love the new song and the booklet looks excellent.

Back