This for some reason bugged me.

^^Because of people commenting how MJ mirrored some of his moves. These 2 videos show that.

I think that this movie shows the evolution of the hand flapping move or the "Penguin", because in the beginning of Human Nature you can see the Penguin as it began, and then during the bridge before the falsetto you can see it mixed in with everything else. In its final form, it actually looked pretty dang cool!

I dont think it was on the WRONG side of his head
it was just on the other side of his head.
There is no right or wrong side

Im sure he had a reason for switching it
regardless it was Michael _ there is no doubt

LOL. I think some of the fans here are reaching too much. :)

Thanks for the Nods guys and i aint reaching for jack ish im just saying what bugged me

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No I didn't care. If Mike wanted his mike on that side then fine. Had he wanted it to be on the other side, trust me it would have been!

I didn't even notice.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread had me :lmao: :lol: :tease:

Maybe his mic was to do with the new technology they were to use. I dunno'

Maybe his right ear was better (even michael was aging..).

He did even more moves in mirrored perspective. When striking the Billie Jean pose at the end of the BJ rehearsal, before the solodrums go...he puts his wrong leg in front of him (major 'oops'). The military pose can easily be doing mirrored by mistake (people are know to do this when imitating). However, doing your signature Billie Jean pose wrong...that`s raising questions ;)..

But i`m not going to start the fake/real MJ discussion.

Michael hasn't performed Billie Jean since 2001 (aside from many family things? who knows). And he was just running a feel for it. I doubt making sure the correct leg was out was the most important thing. He was showing them crew how he wanted it to look.

maybe some shots have been mirrored for the continuity of the editted shots?

That would explain the dance moves he did from the wrong hand.

I was wondering about that.

Also, just as we have preferences for our hands, being mostly left-or right handed- we have preferences regarding our feet and ears, not a joke.

People usually don't realize they even have a preferred side for talking on the phone- watch somebody scramble holding the phone to the other side of the head.

Usually lifelong musicians like MJ do have a preference as evident in all the previous footage. So I do wonder if they mirror-imaged some stuff or if there was trouble with "ears" in general. (goes right back to his issues with the in-ear monitor, remember?)

He did have some very real preferences, nothing there happened by accident or coincidence.

I think that this movie shows the evolution of the hand flapping move or the "Penguin", because in the beginning of Human Nature you can see the Penguin as it began, and then during the bridge before the falsetto you can see it mixed in with everything else. In its final form, it actually looked pretty dang cool!

There was no hand flipping or penguin move he was just timing the music, getting into the rhythm.

i think that because it was a rehearsal he wasnt going to do it full out but when the concert came he would do it right.

Back