The VIP Thread

great to hear a true fan in vip - now you had better do some song sheets with words on for the corporates, just so they can sing-a-long.......lol.

Enjoy! And throw us peasants a wave.......; )
LOL!!
Hmm... I think it would take a LOT of training for them to sing anything other than "money money money"! lol

Thanks for your wishes. I will throw a wave of course! From the STAGE!! :wild: (before I'm whisked away of course) lol

thats way to expensive for me. esp if i'm going to come from australia.

Opppps sorry, silly me thinking corporates can read - I mean they couldnt read their balance sheets for the banking system now could they..........lol.

If anyone has a VIP ticket for AUGUST 28th within first 5 rows from stage section A2 I WILL PAY YOU FOR IT! PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I accidentally bought the 26th and I wanted 28th. I can't freaking believe. OR I WILL TRADE YOU 26th or 24th VIP TICKET - I HAVE BOTH DATES - ROW 4 BOTH DATES. I want AUG 28th THOUGH INSTEAD OF ONE OF THOSE DATES IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRADE.

I'm going for VIP on Friday, I don't care what date. I just want A2 within the first 4 rows!!! :)

So if we buy Thriller Package its gonna be guarantee we can get VIP A or B rows? i dont want to travel all the way to london to sit far far away from the stage

to be frank I would rather by tickets to more dates than blow my budget on 1 date as a vip...1 date is just 1 date...it can get cancelled...

Last edited:
will we get our goody bags and what so ever when we arrive? :)

i hope not. lol cant manage to hold it all the time =P

but do u guys really think that there will appear any stars at EVERY show? i can actually hardly imagine. maybe at 8th july, but thats it then

Last edited:
What's so special about the VIP tickets? Do you just get alcohol and stuff?
Ummm, that and more. :D

^ You will be in front of the stage. Right?
Yes, I will be. :)

I just bought my VIP for Monday 10 Aug! :D :D woohoo!!
4th ROW!!! Come on Michael sweat for me!! :D Yeeaah baby, yeah!!!

BK A2, row D, seat 32

My birthday is on the 2nd Aug, but I'll be celebrating on the 10th I guess! LOL
Congrats to you! You'll get VIP treatment like me!! :p

^ So al the VIP's basically go like 30 minutes in before the show starts.
Not sure. I hope it's earlier than that, since we have a pre-show party to attend!

thanks a lot for the info
such a dilemma just don't know what to do..........its not for the party bit....i don't like them.......its the thoughts of being so close
I don't know about the parties. We get a pre-show party and an after show party. But VIP gets VERY close to the stage if you get the most expensive one that I got.

I suppose you'll be fast-forwarded everywhere you go! :) lol
I sure hope so because we have quite a lot to do!! :p

geeeeeeeez i am in such a dilemma..........do i use my savings and think what the hell "this is it"
That's the dilema my husband and I faced... Then I decided not to because we can't technically afford it, but he surprised me with VIP anyway because THIS IS IT. So, I'm glad he did that because I severely would have regretted it!

when will we get more information on how us VIP's will attend the parties, and so on?

I have no idea, hun. I keep e-mailing them, but get no response. They must be SWAMPED with phone calls and e-mails right now.

Back