The ultimate One More Chance music video thread.

Can we just discuss the video guys, not Sony. There are multiple other threads to discuss Sony, this is just about what should happen with the video.

Can we just discuss the video guys, not Sony. There are multiple other threads to discuss Sony, this is just about what should happen with the video.

noone discussed sony. we discussed what was possibly on his mind when doing this video.

noone discussed sony. we discussed what was possibly on his mind when doing this video.

That's fine but as soon as Sony is mentioned it always ends into a discussion about Sony/lack of promotion of Vince etc which is why I'm just posting something now.

Oh I hope us will see this onde day. Mike was so handsome dancing on the tables...
They should realize it!

isn't this the video shoot MJ got pissed off and start going off because the police showed up with papers for him to attend court hearings for his Trail reason why i ask this because i heard on the radio at that time when one of the DJ's on the radio was like Michael about to drop a nice video for one more chance a song written by R.kelly but the police showed up. Thats all i could remember right now. Other than that my moomoo is look so sexy i wish i was on that set so he can melt all over my body...have a nice day y'all

Must be able to contact some of the people involved in the production or something like that?? Im surprised no fans or anybody else asked him about it in the last 6 years.

The video should be finalized and ready to be released.

Only the stupid allegations stopped the release, hope the video is released someday.

To start the hype before the brand new release in november this year, they should re-release One More Chance, maybe on the first new single from the new album, OMC could be a bonus track on the single, and then to start MichaelMania all over the world the music video for OMC should get released. MJ has previously had old tracks on new singles, so I think it would be a great idea.

I wanna see the video!

I totally agree with your post! I also hope this video gets released!

With regards to what was on his mind at the time of shooting this video, I'm fairly confident that he knew what was coming. The second day of shooting was cancelled due to his impending arrest.

Back