The ultimate One More Chance music video thread.

MattyJam

Guests
The lost MJ video.

Do you think we'll ever get to see it? Does anybody know any details of how much was completed? I'm sure they must have enough footage to put something together.

michael-jackson-last-shoot-2.jpg

michael-jackson-last-shoot-1.jpg

dieter7mq1.jpg

0.jpg

MJ-One-More-Chance-michael-jackson-7465499-732-1024.jpg

MJ-One-More-Chance-michael-jackson-.jpg

michael-jackson-last-shoot-3.jpg

I think if more of the completed footage was readily available we would have seen some clips by now either leaked or in the promo video made for "Cheater."

Wow, where did you find all those pics? I've never even seen those before. Thanks so much for that.

Most of the shots look as if they are of MJ dancing on the table, which indicates that perhaps they didn't film an awful lot of footage. Either that or most of the video was going to be him singing on the table.

I pray pray pray that we get to see this one day. He looks so beautiful in it its such a shame if this never sees the light of day.

Thank you for the pictures. Michael looks great and it would be nice to see whatever they did film someday.

I really hope so. He looks so fine, dancing on the tables. Well, it looks great to me just from the photos. And are the people who are watching, fans? Someone somewhere must know more.

The video should be finalized and ready to be released.

Only the stupid allegations stopped the release, hope the video is released someday.

To start the hype before the brand new release in november this year, they should re-release One More Chance, maybe on the first new single from the new album, OMC could be a bonus track on the single, and then to start MichaelMania all over the world the music video for OMC should get released. MJ has previously had old tracks on new singles, so I think it would be a great idea.

I wanna see the video!

Thank you for the photos, I haven´t seen them before. I hope we get to see the clip someday too. :angel: Michael is so handsome in the images... :heart: And I love this music. :wub:

Whoever owns this footage is sitting on a goldmine. For that reason alone it will surely be released one of these days...

I hear that there will be a DVD release of all his videos. Hopefully it will include this too. It should be enough footage for them to make a video. I'm sure there all kinds of videos that can be put together from footage he has.

Any future DVD video compilation will sell a shitload more if they include the OMC music video on it.

beautiful man. I do hope we get to see this video some day.
such a horrible shame the reason we didn't get to see it in the first place cos of the stupid allegations :angry:

They've got to have at least SOME footage of this. I'd love to see it no matter how short it is. :(

Release the video with the new album on a second enhanced disc.

There was an interview with the director of this video in the final issue of the french Black & White magazine.

He said they shot all scenes where Michael is seen from the back (performing in front of the audience). The shots from the front were meant to be shot the next day... but that never happened.

So theres only video material with Michael from the back, lots of making of photos ...and maybe some making of video footage?

Probably enough to cut "something" together...

edit...
looks like some shots with Michael from the front exist anyway...
though that might only be raw test shots...
24456-s.jpg

michael-jackson-last-shoot-2.jpg

Last edited:
I sooooo want to see this video! Any footage they made I'd be happy with!

To start the hype before the brand new release in november this year, they should re-release One More Chance, maybe on the first new single from the new album, OMC could be a bonus track on the single, and then to start MichaelMania all over the world the music video for OMC should get released. MJ has previously had old tracks on new singles, so I think it would be a great idea.

That sounds like a good idea, it just depends how much material they have from the shooting and could it be put together so that it looks like a proper music video..

There must be some material. ANd as we all know, Michael had loads of camera's around recording everything. So maybe there's not enough to finish the video, but there will certainly be other material.

Would have been an awesome video, he looks so very relaxed and happy here. No troubles yet at all. Although if I was allowed to dance around on a few tables, I'd be all smiles too LMAO

Back