The truth about Bin Laden

Two words: Clinton administration.

Translation :

The US knew what he will do later....and did nothing against it.

Translation again :

The 9/11 is not a surprise for the US government.

CIA Sources: Clinton Administration 'Didn't Want' Bin Laden Arrested
newsmax ^ | Nov. 1 2001 | news max staff

A U.S. intelligence official, speaking on condition of anonymity, this week called the Clinton administration's decision to pass up a chance to arrest Osama bin Laden in 1996 a "disgrace," saying "somebody didn't want this to happen."

A second intelligence official, also speaking anonymously, corroborated the charge that there was a deliberate effort to let bin Laden escape from the Sudan to Afghanistan, saying "somebody let this slip up."

The intelligence officials, both of whom were involved in secret negotiations between Washington and Khartoum to take bin Laden into custody, offered the damning accounts to New York's Village Voice.

The Voice's first source said the chance to arrest bin Laden should have been a no-brainer, despite FBI claims that it lacked the evidence to convict him in an American court. "We kidnap minor drug czars and bring them back in burlap bags," he told the paper.

The State Department may have blocked the wily terrorist's arrest to placate a part of the Saudi Arabian government that supported him, he speculated.

The second official lamented that the U.S. lost a treasure trove of intelligence on the elusive al Qaeda chief when it let him slip away. "It was not a matter of arresting bin Laden but of access to information," he told the Voice.

We could have dismantled his operations and put a cage on top..... That's the story, and that's what could have prevented September 11. I knew it would come back to haunt us."

Sudan's former defense minister, major general Elfatih Erwa, agreed, telling the paper that he tried to warn the Clinton administration that letting bin Laden escape from the Sudan to Afghanistan was a major blunder.

We knew that if he went to Afghanistan no one could control him (but) the U.S. didn't care," Erwa said. "They forgot about human intelligence after the Cold War. The feeling of supremacy led them astray. Many think that. Now they're harvesting the thorns."

Translation: Clinton was an arrogant idiot who set up the situation whereby 9/11 could happen.

Additional translation:
Knowing a threat is out there is a long way from knowing exactly what that threat is, much less what and how it will manifest itself.

I do not think Bin Laden is a victim. As I said before, he definitely has a lot to answer for. his hands were by no means clean. But I do NOT trust our government about the official 9/11 story.

Exactly.............

Even Wikileaks has more or less proven that the American Government are liars with hidden agendas.............

The Taliban are evil people...........but there's so much more we need to learn about their relationship with the US government and what the government really wants............

A coincidence that most people have noticed is how all of governments attention is at Middle East and North Africa and that's where so much of the Worlds petroleum lies.............and of top of that, the main news right now in America is about the price of Gas/Petrol...........

Despite of agreeing that the death of Bin Laden the world is not free of terrorism, the video says there was no proof that Bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 attack. Didn't he record a video taking responsibility for the attack?
Actually those videos authenticity were questionable... and it's a fact that the fbi could not put Laden on their wanted list because of lack od evidence - fact, they admitted it themselves.

Hey guess what? I'm still stoked that he's dead. The Obama Administration never said that Osama's death was the end of the war on terrorism. If somehow that means we shouldn't celebrate the fact that he was killed, you are an overwhelming pessimist. There's always something with the type of people who make these videos. Nothing's ever just a good thing.

And yes, I was already aware that America played a significant role in Bin Laden's rise.

Back