the time has come !! the meaning!!

• Thread starter xscape guy 2003
  • Start date

xscape guy 2003

Guests
Well i think i cracked it,,

im a poet and poets will be in with me on this one , but this is what i think Michael means in his new message and you will all be very glad to know..

this man is not just a living legend but a total genius for this!!

i will explain to you what i think on my post following this!!

message3.jpg

ok this is IT!!

the meaning>>>> its new music definetly

it is now i see and feel the calling once again! to be part of MUSIC thatwill notjust connect but all feel as one!!

= a universal song or anthem
one in joy= happy feeel good songs!!
one in pain- maybe a message as in earth song etc??
one in love= luvvvvvvvvv songs of course
one in service??? dont know that one??
and in conciouness >> as in man in mirror type song????

in all a nEW ALBUM for everyone , this is so close now i can practically hear it!!

Terry

lol

i think i am!! it makes sense!! and as michael is an amazing poet, this isnt just a message, this is a hint, in poetry!!

im positive it is!!

terry

im not, im speaking as a poet myself but if u look into the deeper meaning you can read what he is saying!!

Maybe, the time has come is a millenium anthem!! i mean this could be the universal song of 2009 onwards omg!! im gettin so worked up here lol , Michael u truely are something!!

t

:lol:

Hope your right!

I think it means new music - NEW ALBUM - too!

can anybody help me on the service one i aint got a clue???

can u all see how michael has left this for us to disepher!! its like a code im sure!!

Terry

the calling is for him to come back to the music world and spread his message and tunes .

yep service could = service to his fans , so a song dedicated to us lol!!

sorry michael if i just destroyed your surprise!!

lol

mabye service is understanded in another way meaning that he is offering a service as the series of concerts at the O2 :)

One in service sounds like people reaching out to help in any given matter, charitable work, helping others in need, world issues, etc. Churches/religions sometimes refer to their missions of aid, etc., as "service".

Just my thought on this.

I think this is all about MUsic and new music !! the time has come!!

T

I think it sounds like he doesn't want to change his message that much and his musical policy... He once again wants to give everything for everyone. There will be new melodies and new beats but he's still the same as usual. I still don't understand the whole point of this O2 thing... Well, maybe it will be clearer. I'm sure it's not that he is going to "retire"...

i think i am!! it makes sense!! and as michael is an amazing poet, this isnt just a message, this is a hint, in poetry!!

im positive it is!!

terry

Soooooo true about the message having "hints". Sooooo true.

Good to see, other fans picking up on the much Deeper meaning from a Michael Message.

Soooooo true about the message having "hints". Sooooo true.

Good to see, other fans picking up on the much Deeper meaning from a Michael Message.

Reminds me of the someone on this discussion board...

True!!

You know what i seen them 777s before !! maybe the name gives it away , thanks Moddie!! very nice to see u round!!

I think that michael is very very clever!! New music is very near!

Terry

One in service made me think about Michael providing service to us the fans? As in providing to us what we want - him showing his face, do shows, perform etc.

Im bumping this thread, i believe that new music is very very near, and this is definetly the hints he is giving us.

Terry

Nice post!

Service .. Michael is all about helping others. That is a service. If you look at Jesus, who was supposed to be a leader, he washed the feet of his disciples as a service to show them that THAT is how you truly lead. It isn't to get everything you can out of others. It is to give back..it's like a continuous circle. All helping each other. (maybe)

I also think new music is near :) and I CANNOT WAIT!! I'm going to love it. I know that I will.

Wow..that message now makes total sense! I just don't think i can take all of this excitement..the chance to see him live after a 22 year wait AND new music?! JUST WOW!

ok this is IT!!

the meaning>>>> its new music definetly

it is now i see and feel the calling once again! to be part of MUSIC thatwill notjust connect but all feel as one!!

= a universal song or anthem
one in joy= happy feeel good songs!!
one in pain- maybe a message as in earth song etc??
one in love= luvvvvvvvvv songs of course
one in service??? dont know that one??
and in conciouness >> as in man in mirror type song????

in all a nEW ALBUM for everyone , this is so close now i can practically hear it!!

Terry

lol

not to rip off your idea or anything,but i thought the same IMMEDIATELY. i think this means that he is gonna give the world new music... :)

In service is in charity or service to our fellow man
Its a main theme always Michael has promoted all his life
with his Art and from the proceeds of his art _ The songs may
very well be about the things stated but it is somethign that
is real and has meaning or he wouldnt write about it > Its also
about how he wants his music to effect peoples hearts

Whether there will be new music or not, only time will tell... But looking at this poem by Michael he is basically saying...

I got my Mojo back baby! :punk:
And I'm gona share it with the rest of the world!

Michael has faced some difficult times over the last few years and being a single parent is hard enough.. And he is only human. Through all this he probably was not able to connect with music as he did before. So I guess with all this excitment and the reaction from us fans, reminded him of how he used to feel about music and performing, and what motivated him to do what he does... I just keep watching the press conference video over and over again because I have not seen Michael that happy in a LONG time! And there was no pre-written speech! Everything he said came straight from the heart. :yes:

So finally... The King Has Returned! :agree:

lol @dangerous!! you must ne a poet as well. LOL

This is so what it means, he is telling us what the album is about, its kinda like Dangerous, just hope it has a lot of dance floor shakers, and i really do think it will.

The other thing though, is that i believe it has a new anthem! i carnt wait.

Terry

I'm impressed!

Am I the only one who feels that the message written on the website is not something someone who is retiring would say lol?

Back