The Story Behind MJ's Infectious NEW Song!

Thanks for posting the article. Look forward to reading vogel's take on the other demos that will be released.

"Michael was just this exuberant, happy person. He wanted to challenge the world and make wonderful, great music."

Really poignant.

Hmmm... It's a matter of taste I guess, because I am totally happy with Don't Be Messin' Around :)

to me "don't be messin around" it's just a song to show us a raw demo by mj, it's not even close to the final version...just the first phase ...this what are hearing the first phaseof a song.i think this is the first time we are hearing something like this,others demo we've heard so far mj has been already worked on them. based on the article this song has changed throughout the years. but they purposely released this version to show us what was a mj very unfinished demo sounds like...and i appreciate this song for it, because for the first time i hear how mj creates a song. I like this song, it's very funky and fun . not a potential hit and truly believe streetwalker, and cheater are superior. but i'm very happy i got to listen and unfinished song. i'm sure the songs they'll release later will be more finished ,this is just getting started.

to the user that is saying new generation of fans are not interested and doesn't like the song or are not looking forward for bad25. he or she is very wrong. i think i'm the new generation i became mj fan when i was 15 along with my friend back in 09 and we couldn't more happy with bad25 and how the estate has been handling all this

Last edited:
Back