The stage

i just think dangerous could be transformed into a huge production with a centre stage, so could Smooth Criminal, Michael could move to each section like the whole Moonwalker video LOL, think of the possibilities, I know its hard to imagine because he has used an end stage for so long, I think never say never, it would make his show awesome, would be the kind of huge production he would love! all the dancers the band, setting dressing, new lighting, huge screens around all the sections. :D

I made this post to see if it was going to be a big stage not a little stage center stage isn't going to happen at all!

no bigger i like when it has a huge roof and plus he has to do the beat it crane thing. It needs to be massive with side screens, can we get good picks of previous stages of MJ?

I agree that centre stage is unlikely, but to be honest it would be the easiest way for Mike to update his performance. It's been virtually the same since the BAD tour and I can't see him dropping the same old routines or costumes, so to add some variety and 'innovation' he should at least try a different stage set up. It'll be more interesting for everyone involved, even Mike. It might even give him some renewed energy and give him a boost during the performances. Complacency is a terrible thing and I think it creeped into his MSG and HIStory tour performances

It would be great if it was different, but with the tickets being sold for the blocks like they were, it would make sense for it to be an end stage. Maybe it'll change when he goes touring, who knows!

Face it people MJ wont be having a centre stage, even thought alot of you want one badly.
The seats behind the end stage not being on sale tells the story.
Plus MJ will proberly surprise us with a crane or something.

THERE ARE in fact people with tickets behind the stage, even on this forum.

420599634_6fef611f32.jpg

THIS would be awsome :wild::clapping::D gorgeous!!!!!!!!! wheeeeeee

Well we know that its not going to have a catwalk/runway or anything because weve seen the layout plus already bought tickets to that layout ...

The stage itself will be something spectacular , no doubt - i mean come on - ITS MICHAEL JACKSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TYPING THAT GOT ME EXCITED FOR THE SHOW LOL

He never seemed too keen on the catwalk bit, he always seemed to shy away from it for some reason :S

Back