The stage

Mordeeb

Proud Member
What will the stage look like I want something that is big not small!

I would like something like HIStory stage.

Then he should walk out in the middle (on the crane) more. He only did that during The way you make me feel and HIStory didn't he?

Well we know that its not going to have a catwalk/runway or anything because weve seen the layout plus already bought tickets to that layout ...

The stage itself will be something spectacular , no doubt - i mean come on - ITS MICHAEL JACKSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TYPING THAT GOT ME EXCITED FOR THE SHOW LOL

I hope that the stage will finally be a center stage, though it wasn't shown like this in the layout.

I just want a huge stage like all the other tours it just makes it so much cooler and big! I hated that little thing in MSG for the 30th

A centre stage would be great, and the best possible position for ALL fans in the arena!
BUT I don't expect to see that set up because Mike only ever likes to use the end stage layout, plus that is the one that was used on the TM website. I don't think it will change now. I don't know how they could translate the seat layout from end stage to centre stage in a fair way.
Still, I'll keep my fingers crossed for the centre stage layout (I'm in block 109, so that would be perfect for me!)

screw center stage big end stage is epic! look at how big history was and dangerous! those are awesome am i the only one who found the MSG one to be lame and to small!

screw center stage big end stage is epic! look at how big history was and dangerous! those are awesome am i the only one who found the MSG one to be lame and to small!
i agree but my question is,will this huge stage like history for example fitt in this 02 arena in terms of size?does anybody knows if a stage like that could make it there?

A centre stage would be great, and the best possible position for ALL fans in the arena!
BUT I don't expect to see that set up because Mike only ever likes to use the end stage layout, plus that is the one that was used on the TM website. I don't think it will change now. I don't know how they could translate the seat layout from end stage to centre stage in a fair way.
Still, I'll keep my fingers crossed for the centre stage layout (I'm in block 109, so that would be perfect for me!)

I guess if they use center stage Block A-D will be translated around the stage, so even D would be nearer to the stage than before, A-D would be equal seats as far as the distance to the stage is concerned.

Yes, the fact that they put on the end layout at the ticket sell makes me doubt as well but we never know what the stage will really be like at the show.

However CENTER STAGE would be TERRIFFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wild:

why does everyone want center stage is makes it less epic!

I do not want centre stage, me and a lot of people have paid a lot of money to get the best seats possible, and i don't wanna then end up looking at his back the whole time! Yes its great cos a lot of people with further back seats will then end up closer, but that won't mean a better view, cos you will be looking at his back!

If you've seen any footage of Britney Spears' show, she is contantly having to run back and forth to diff sides of the stage so she can please everyone! poor girl doesn't get a moment to stand in 1 spot!

With the type of dancing michael does, and the show layout (band behind him), i really don't see this being a good option!

^^ because it is the ideal solution for everybody in the arena to see MJ as good as possible from anywhere. That's the reason why!

And the ones with front row seats won't see MJ's back most of the time cause he will be moving and turning around all the time!

^^ because it is the ideal solution for everybody in the arena to see MJ as good as possible from anywhere. That's the reason why!

And the ones with front row seats won't see MJ's back most of the time cause he will be moving and turning around all the time!

its not the ideal solution for every1 to see michael best from everywhere, it just means the views will be averaged out! instead of some people having an amazing view to some people having a poor view, the majority of people will just have an ok view. And most of the people who have paid for the amazing view, have paid through the nose for it!

Have you ever seen someone in the round stage?? and people have been talking bout ways that michael could keep up his stamina while performing, do you think spinning round and round to stop people from seeing his back is one of them??

^^^^

Britney does terrible!

Hopefully Mike will not have a centre stage!

the stage from justin timberlake (futuresex) in MSG was GREAT!! The best show and stage i`ve EVER seen.. really cool... hope Mike will do it similar..

the stage from justin timberlake (futuresex) in MSG was GREAT!! The best show and stage i`ve EVER seen.. really cool... hope Mike will do it similar..

Do you have a picture of that stage?

The stage at the 02 isn't that big which makes me wonder what mikes going to do, its the size of msg

The stage at the 02 isn't that big which makes me wonder what mikes going to do, its the size of msg
what?that little?i don't think so,madonna is gonna perform her sticky and sweet tour there so if 02 is big enough for her stage,i think michael can present at least something big as hers

Have you ever seen someone in the round stage??

Prince did at the O2 and as far as I know the fans liked it.

As far as his stamina is concerned we don't know anything and just because people are pushing the opinion that his stamina will not endure it's not even near to the truth PERIOD

And when I say turning and moving around don't put it like he would be challenging his balance to the limit. I didn't mean it like that.

Michael is an entertainer and he will adapt his performance to the stage position so everybody will be satisfied.

justins stage was crap it wasn't very creative plain and boring

what about his stage is NOT CREATIVE AND BORING!?!?!

its a great stage! you must say that... even as a NON JT fan..

1345697602_6e18c8ab6f.jpg

normal_Justin22.jpg

420599634_6fef611f32.jpg

6a00cdf7ed0022094f00d414194342685e-320pi

I know, Justins staging was far from boring, the crowd always had something to look at, if he was moving around to the various areas around the stage, the dancers would always be positioned around the arena facing the various sections so the crowd were not staring at peoples backs. plus there were the huge screens so you never lost focus of him wherever he was. I think its a great idea and is what a lot of artists are using these days.

Face it people MJ wont be having a centre stage, even thought alot of you want one badly.
The seats behind the end stage not being on sale tells the story.
Plus MJ will proberly surprise us with a crane or something.

what about his stage is NOT CREATIVE AND BORING!?!?!

its a great stage! you must say that... even as a NON JT fan..

1345697602_6e18c8ab6f.jpg

normal_Justin22.jpg

420599634_6fef611f32.jpg

6a00cdf7ed0022094f00d414194342685e-320pi

i dont like him 1bit,but that stage is bad ass! i love it. but id rather mike keep an end stage.

Back