THE SPECIAL FEATURES: A List

what about "the musical experience" that was available to people who bought it on itunes? what was that all about? never saw it but i am dying to see the interview where bearden says that michael said cutting a verse out of YANA would "kill the girls"

where can i see THAT?

yea id like to kno more about that too...

and what ever happened to the LIGHT MAN featurette that's available on Amazon?? it was made for the DVD/Bluray release, im sure, but why isnt it featured on any of the different versions released?????

-Dal

Yeah this different stuff on different discs sucks but how can we really trade? Aren't they supposed to be copy protected?
I ended up getting the Best Buy special but I really want the unfinished rehearsals and the 'kill the girls' thing.
Also, where's that clip of Mike eating fries from? How can I get it?:doh:

Yeah this different stuff on different discs sucks but how can we really trade? Aren't they supposed to be copy protected?
I ended up getting the Best Buy special but I really want the unfinished rehearsals and the 'kill the girls' thing.
Also, where's that clip of Mike eating fries from? How can I get it?:doh:

the lightman and YANA/kill my girls is not on any copy! will this be on the euro version? i hope so.

I swear the Blu-Ray has ALL the special features the DVD has and more.

Back