The sounds of Motown

Ahh...My goodness gracious...Now that is some Motown...Jr.Walker, Marvin ect...

Wow~~~Soooooul Train~~~ We watched that show every Saturday...

Love It!

Here's another classic

High Inergy ~ You Can't Turn Me Off (In The Middle Of Turning Me On)

Last edited:
Motown came out with the best singers EVER!!!!

Michael, Marvin and Stevie are the best music makers EVER!!!!

I especially love the duets that Marvin done, my favourate Marvin song has to be where are we going :punk:

Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell ~ Ain't No Mountain High Enough

El Debarge ~ Someone

Eddie Kendricks ~ Can I

Last edited:
Another Bad Creation ~ Playground

Last edited:
Undisputed Truth ~ Smiling Faces Sometimes

Rick James ~ You And I

Commodores ~ Sail On

Last edited:
1966 - The Four Tops "Reach Out I'll Be There"

V.I.P. was one of the lesser known Motown labels, along with Soul & MoJazz
Chris Clark was a 6 foot tall "blue eyed soul" singer, who never became that successful with Motown. Here is a couple of her songs:

Love's Gone Bad (J5 remade this)

Head To Toe

i love motown in europe for the past years there is an amaing theater show called the show of motown where they do all the oldies with very good international artists like a musical live music dancing and an audience that gets up from the seats and dance aroud lol
and when you re as used to theasters and stuf as i am in holland pple standing dancing and even standing on there seats that is not normal in holland at al lol
my mum (72 yrs old!!!)already bought tickets for me and her for beginning next yr and she was dancing as much as i was )when they come back to my town

Diana Ross, Marvin Gaye, Smokey Robinson, & Stevie Wonder ~ Pops, We Love You

Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - More Love

Stevie Wonder - Hey Love

Last edited:
Is it the acapella from the original recording, or some type of live performance? If it's a live performance or something, I'd like to have it if you can either share it or tell me where to find it.

Is it the acapella from the original recording, or some type of live performance? If it's a live performance or something, I'd like to have it if you can either share it or tell me where to find it.
It's the original recording, not live. It's just Smokey's vocals though, no Miracles.

Back