The Short Films Ultimate Survivor Game

Smooth Criminal: 46 -
Black or White: 34
Earth Song: 25 +

:cheers:

Smooth Criminal: 45-
Black or White: 34
Earth Song: 26+

right, I don't know how this keeps happening :mello: i just went through and counted every single legitimate vote since i left and i've now fixed the list. I couldn't be bothered to so you're lucky I did anyway. Bad was eliminated several posts later than it should've been :mello: this game is honestly not that difficult to play - focus people

Smooth Criminal: 47
Black Or White: 31
Earth Song: 28

umm... the numbers aren't changing at all guys... I think we need to reset them to 10 points one final time if we want to move on.

Smooth Criminal: 44-
Black Or White: 31
Earth Song: 31+

adore, there's an extra point in here somewhere, no idea how it came in there, i don't have the energy to go through everything at the moment :mello:

adore, can you pm me who are not legitimate votes? i am very meticulous i can get it fixed :angel: i promise

umm... the numbers aren't changing at all guys... I think we need to reset them to 10 points one final time if we want to move on.

I don't like this idea :no: SC was in the lead and then it lost all when it was reset. Fine. Now again? :depressed:
I don't think it's ok to reset to 10. Maybe reset to a few points and keep the proportion?
Otherwise all voting for it is just wasted effort.

My votes:
Smooth Criminal: 46+
Black Or White: 30-
Earth Song: 30

(in this case it's diff cause we can only divide it all by 2, but just to illustrate the idea:
- all divided by the same number gives us: SC 23 - BoW 15 - ES 15
at least it's less points to play with => makes the game faster)

Last edited:
(in this case it's diff cause we can only divide it all by 2, but just to illustrate the idea:
It's not going to get faster because it's never going to end :lol: It just goes back and forth..

Smooth Criminal: 46
Earth Song: 30+

I don't like this idea :no: SC was in the lead and then it lost all when it was reset. Fine. Now again? :depressed:
I don't think it's ok to reset to 10. Maybe reset to a few points and keep the proportion?
Otherwise all voting for it is just wasted effort.

My votes:
Smooth Criminal: 46+
Earth Song: 30

we divide them all by 3 then

Smooth criminal: 15
Black or white: 10
Earth song: 10

how does that sound?

Smooth Criminal: 45
Black Or White: 30 -
Earth Song: 31 +

Back