Remember The Time: 37
Black Or White: 60
Give In To Me: 36 -
Scream: 9
Earth Song:23
Ghosts: 25 +

Wow I'm quite surprised..

We will continue the game still though?

I'm trying to request for Adore to be unbanned. I'm not sure if she could just create another account and log in but I don't feel right continuing the game when the game creator had been kicked out.

:-(

Maybe all the fans of this game should petition to bring Adore back???

i'd sign that petition

For what it's worth here's my vote for the day

Bad: 47
Dirty Diana: 20
Smooth Criminal: 68+
Give In To Me: 36 -
Ghosts: 25

I'm trying to request for Adore to be unbanned. I'm not sure if she could just create another account and log in but I don't feel right continuing the game when the game creator had been kicked out.

:-(

Maybe all the fans of this game should petition to bring Adore back???

I don't think that'll work.. Someone tried that for another member who was also suddenly banned and it didn't work, apparently they have adopted a zero tolerance policy for something or other, so I guess we really have to watch what we say around here now..

I'll vote anyway, there's no need for the game to die.. The whales are crying for Adore.. We miss you :hug:

Bad: 48+
Smooth Criminal: 68
Give In To Me: 36
Ghosts: 24-

It is just that Adore was looking after that game all the time and was cheating. I think we can play, but we have to be careful and not let anyone to cheat. I seriously don't believe that we could do something to bring Adore back, but where is that thread with petition you created? Please link :give_heart:

Bad: 48
Black Or White: 61+
Scream: 8-
Ghosts: 24

:hi:

Awww, Adore is banned????:( That's too bad...:(

But I agree with campari! We can't let this game die!

Black Or White: 61
Give In To Me: 37+
Scream: 8
Ghosts: 23-

OH CRAP i forgot to take one from GITM (check the previous posts)

Here are the numbers now
Black Or White: 61
Ghosts: 23

so sorry guys. Anyway I think we can continue the game BUT we need to know who's banned from it first... anyone knows?

Yes, go on with the game. I was just feeling optimistic that the moderators could come to an understanding and unbanned Adore. Anyway, she could still create a new login right? I posted a thread in the Fan section requesting moderator to warn members before they decide to banned them because I heard that Adore was banned instantly.
It would be good if banned members are able to create a new login and start posting again but for future referance it would be better for them to get a warning massage first. It upseting enought seeing your friends suddenly not allowed to post.

Yeah but you do know that she can't just come out and say "hey i'm adore!!" or she'll just get banned once again. I think she'll comeback but in the meantime we just need to get the right list of the banned people and vote for someone to host the game. We should be fine.

So...I guess I'll vote then?

Smooth Criminal: 69+
Black Or White: 60-
Earth Song: 23

As far as I remember, the only people whose votes were no longer being counted were ThrillerAdam and MJJKingForever(I think that was the name), but don't take my word for it. I did not thoroughly read through the cheating arguments.

Smooth Criminal: 69
Remember The Time: 36-
Scream: 9+

It is just that Adore was looking after that game all the time and was cheating. I think we can play, but we have to be careful and not let anyone to cheat. I seriously don't believe that we could do something to bring Adore back, but where is that thread with petition you created? Please link :give_heart:

I think you meant to say "making sure that no one was cheating" :giggle:

Smooth Criminal: 70 +
Remember The Time: 36
Black Or White: 59 -

Can anyone pm me that post that Adoar was banned for?
Missed that before it was deleted. If someone has it saved would be appreciated :)
Also, I think JAG will know for sure about who's banned from the game.
She was having those lil discussions with them.

Bad: 47-
Smooth Criminal: 70
Black Or White: 59
Earth Song: 24+

Smooth Criminal: 70
Scream: 8 -
Earth Song: 25

Smooth Criminal: 71+
Give In To Me: 35-

Smooth Criminal: 71
Black Or White: 60 +
Give In To Me: 35
Scream: 6 -

Give In To Me: 35
Scream: 7
Earth Song: 24-
Ghosts: 24+

As far as I remember, the only people whose votes were no longer being counted were ThrillerAdam and MJJKingForever(I think that was the name), but don't take my word for it. I did not thoroughly read through the cheating arguments.

just those two that i know of:)

fixed, looks like n4ty 's vote didnt get counted in cinnamon post :scratch:....so the vote is current!

Give In To Me: 36+
Scream: 5-
Earth Song: 24

Last edited:
Hi all i dont play this game because well adore tried to explaine it to me a million times and i still never got it lol i am a bit slow like that!

Anyways i just wanted to say thank you for trying to get Adore back!!! :)

I'm happy to hear that Adore's banned will only be temporary (Refering to the thread I created at the Fan section). Thanks everyone for supporting to get her back! ;-)

'Michaels wendy bird' it's really easy to play the game. First, you have to copy the last person who posted the votes on the short film. Then add 1 point for your favorite short film and indicated it with a "+"sign. Then minus 1 point for your least favorite and indicate it with a "-" sign. ;-)

Ok, I'll continue with the game!

Scream: 4 -
Earth Song: 25 +

I just noticed that defdave who was banned on the 4th is back, so here's to hoping Adore will be back soon as well! :)

Bad: 48+
Scream: 4
Ghosts: 23-

Back