The reason why Sony didn't make a Live-CD Soundtrack

I can not rip audio, I don't know how to di it. Hope VERY much someone in here will upload it and share with me and others who can't rip it themselves! :)

Lets not fret. We all know that a high quality rip of the audio from the movie will get leaked when the DVD is released

After seeing the movie, I understand why there wasn't a live CD released. The average fan would think Michael couldn't sing very well without seeing the film. Songs such as Wanna Be Startin Somethin, I Want You Back and a few others would not go over well on a CD. The former because he sings like every other word, and the latter because he's being "punched in the ear" lol. Its easier to appreciate these things seeing him dance and literally figuring things out as he goes.

Had I been in charge of the soundtrack, and knowing the fan demand for I live album, it would've been offered as a bonus disc EP in a special edition of the soundtrack, with the first disc consisting of the masters. The bonus disc would've been:

The Way You Make Me Feel (Intro)
The Way You Make Me Feel
Black or White
Beat It
Human Nature
Speechless Interlude
I'll Be There

As much as I loved watching the other performances, hearing them wouldn't have been nearly as fulfilling because of he isn't all out singing and its just rehearsal. Had these been intended to be released as a live concert album, don't you think he would've made sure he sang his ass off for throughout the entire movie??

Lets not fret. We all know that a high quality rip of the audio from the movie will get leaked when the DVD is released

After seeing the movie, I understand why there wasn't a live CD released. The average fan would think Michael couldn't sing very well without seeing the film. Songs such as Wanna Be Startin Somethin, I Want You Back and a few others would not go over well on a CD. The former because he sings like every other word, and the latter because he's being "punched in the ear" lol. Its easier to appreciate these things seeing him dance and literally figuring things out as he goes.

Had I been in charge of the soundtrack, and knowing the fan demand for I live album, it would've been offered as a bonus disc EP in a special edition of the soundtrack, with the first disc consisting of the masters. The bonus disc would've been:

The Way You Make Me Feel (Intro)
The Way You Make Me Feel
Black or White
Beat It
Human Nature
Speechless Interlude
I'll Be There

As much as I loved watching the other performances, hearing them wouldn't have been nearly as fulfilling because of he isn't all out singing and its just rehearsal. Had these been intended to be released as a live concert album, don't you think he would've made sure he sang his ass off for throughout the entire movie??

Why not have the live band just record the songs as they were going to be played and dub michael in?

Why not have the live band just record the songs as they were going to be played and dub michael in?

Yeah they could do that. And the background singers could record their part too. - It could still be great.

Hopefully the fans will accept there won't be any live Cd of This Is It.

None of that is true.....

....Sony just went for the easiest job possible!!!!

That's what I thought: Reason - just pure laziness? The CD isn't even normalized (Jam volume so low, Billie Jean extremely high)... a pain in the...

PPL will just rip it from blu-ray then make a custom cd with them. Free and easy.

Back