The Rain hasnt stopped today

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
UK members have you noticed how it hasnt stopped raining today :( after all the glorious weather we have had. Today its just raining hard and hasnt stopped all morning :(

not raining where i am. the weather has nothing to do with michael

I'm afraid that's just the UK weather for you!!

Looks like it's going to pour down here in Leeds!

Same it's going in Romania....Nature is crying for Michael!

I wasn't going to say anything but it has rained none stop for me too in my town. It started late last night and it's still on, very heavy......

OMG its sunny here since weeks and today I woke up because of the thunder omg!! :shock: And it didn't stop raining !!

I think the whole world is crying..... he has magic powers Michael, he was a true angel Michael

I hate this heat!! Especially in a top floor apartment with skylight windows!!!!

It stormed the day after he died as well :\

not raining where i am. the weather has nothing to do with michael

Hey after this comment , i thought i was silly mentioning the rain :( but thanks for all your other comments. I just felt the rain was significant today thats all

Hey after this comment , i thought i was silly mentioning the rain :( but thanks for all your other comments. I just felt the rain was significant today thats all
Don't feel silly, it is known that rain can be symbolic of many things including grief. Of course it's not gonna rain everywhere in the world right now. lol But the fact is that if you're feeling this is important, then it is!!!

Definitely rains here in London...

The heaven is crying, and so are we :'(

u know there might be something in this rain thing...it hasnt been raining in sydney..since 25JUNE and it rained again today...showers....strange..

it ALWAYS rains 7th july in the south east of England, its rare that it doesn't

but never usually has heavy, so it could mean something, and I think it might

okay WHOA
this is definitly more rain than usual

out side my window the sky is soooo dark!

my tv has now cut out and i have absolutly no signal whatso ever on my phone and its thundering and im home alone and a little creeped out.

the extra amount of rain has gotta be to do with the sad day it is

okay WHOA
this is definitly more rain than usual

out side my window the sky is soooo dark!

my tv has now cut out and i have absolutly no signal whatso ever on my phone and its thundering and im home alone and a little creeped out.

the extra amount of rain has gotta be to do with the sad day it is

OMG I didnt think about this weather and power cuts!!!! :( please please please please dont let this happen - its beginging to thunder out there now!

okay i now have signal on my tv again pheww.

if it cuts out later i will be very disappointed to put it nicely.

blahhh
okay im off now

my grandparents have just arrived for my birthday
not that today is a day i want to celebrate :|
why'd i have to be born on this day damnit

hope everyones signal stays on!

rained gonna rain again here in Texas i thought about it in my car my family always said something about rain and grief or passing anybody know about that curious to know think its just a remembering thing but damn the man is loved because its raining here in the states and the UK only michael jackson.

this is a beautiful thread sugerbunny and thanx you truly for making it ~
in my belief it connects those to michael very well to those who wish to feel him through the weather :huggy:.

this is a beautiful thread sugerbunny and thanx you truly for making it ~
in my belief it connects those to michael very well to those who wish to feel him through the weather :huggy:.

Thank you :huggy: ---if that doesnt work you know what it means - still havent worked out the smileys on here yet x

Back