The Person Below Me....

Re: The person below me....

Yes, as well as living away from home as a student!

The person below me can do the Beat It dance?? :)

nope. was in one. then i got pregnant. he left me. i got a wonderful child and a long term loneliness. that was it.
tpbm likes cats

nope. was in one. then i got pregnant. he left me. i got a wonderful child and a long term loneliness. that was it.
tpbm likes cats
That is awful im really sorry to hear that, I woudlnt do that to anyone no matter what.

Yes i like cats i have to lovely cats 1 cat is 2 years old black, white and orange her names molly, and the oldest is salem hows 6 years old black with a white patch on the chin, white belly and paws :)

tpmb

whats your favorite Johnny depp movie if u have seen any?

not really sure what's the difference between johnny depp and brad pitt at this time of the night (day) but i think it was called " interview with a vampire" that had depp in, right? not a big movie fan :tease:

too bad my son won't have anyone to call daddy .. the rest i can manage.
tpbm lives in a biiiig city

not really sure what's the difference between johnny depp and brad pitt at this time of the night (day) but i think it was called " interview with a vampire" that had depp in, right? not a big movie fan :tease:

too bad my son won't have anyone to call daddy .. the rest i can manage.
tpbm lives in a biiiig city

It was brad pitt that was in A Interview with a vampire one of my favorite movies.
my father was never there for me grown up, its a real shame, At some point in his life he will regret it and ure son will want to know who is father is

Yes i live in a big city to big and boring.

tpbm

Visits this site more than any other website?

It was brad pitt that was in A Interview with a vampire one of my favorite movies.
my father was never there for me grown up, its a real shame, At some point in his life he will regret it and ure son will want to know who is father is

Yes i live in a big city to big and boring.

tpbm

Visits this site more than any other website?
not really
big and boring ... lol
tpbm thinks i can't name 1 movie of johnny depp (i could cheat on this but i'm too tired... ) and no i can't :cheeky::cheeky:

Back