I'LL BE THERE : 149,347,685
WHO'S LOVING YOU : 124,158,586

THE JACKSONS :
BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE: 329,728,181.

𝕜𝕩

@kxthrills
·
1h

Michael Jackson’s most streamed daily songs on Spotify ! *Beat It reach its highest daily streams ! *4 songs over 700k daily *Thriller (combined): 903,313

https://x.com/kxthrills

almost at 50 million + his fifth video at 1 billion soon. just to remind y‘all what a real legacy looks like

𝕜𝕩

@kxthrills
·
3h

Michael Jackson reach a new Spotify listeners peak ! (+403,731)

𝕜𝕩

@kxthrills
·
5h

Michael Jackson’s ‘Billie Jean’ remains into the Spotify Global at #127 (highest peak this year) with 1,487,777 streams !

UK TOP-50 DVD CHARTS :
MOONWALKER HAS SPENT A WHOPPING 800 WEEKS ON THE CHARTS
19 OF WHICH 1!!

MOONWALKER : 25 + 2 POS, 800 WEEKS
LIVE AT WEMBLEY : 43, RE, 556 WEEKS.
Incredible by Live At Wembley to spend so many weeks on the chart, considering it only came out in 2012.

Michael still holds his spot 6 decades in. It's weird to see him in this list full of unknown artists (for me anyway). Liam Payne is a name I didn't know a week ago. I know One Direction by name and I know Bruno mars obviously but the rest...??? I don't think anyone in 1975 would have guessed this was a possibility in 2024.

All those artists come and go but it seems only a handful remain and I'm happy Michael is one of those select few.

Michael still holds his spot 6 decades in. It's weird to see him in this list full of unknown artists (for me anyway). Liam Payne is a name I didn't know a week ago. I know One Direction by name and I know Bruno mars obviously but the rest...??? I don't think anyone in 1975 would have guessed this was a possibility in 2024.

All those artists come and go but it seems only a handful remain and I'm happy Michael is one of those select few.
Ngl, it's a weird list (to me). I don't usually post stuff from this account bc I'm never sure where the data comes from. Not saying it's not legit, but I'm just a bit uncertain. But, yeah, apart from Michael, One Direction and Liam (RIP) I don't have a clue who anyone else is on this list. Oh, sorry, Bruno Mars, obvs. But none of the others. But, whoever they are, they're trending and Michael is up there so I'm happy.

Back