the LoveMJackson and Angelik chat show thread LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is kinda cute. :3

Yeah, useless comment from me but I just wanted to say how cute this thread is. :)

No its not useless, cuz you gave me the opportunity to see your incredible siggy and avi!!!! :wild: I love 70s Michael and The Jacksons Variety Show!!!!! So so cute! :wub: And you re cute too! :D :flowers:

:lol: Hello to all of you above me. Everyone can post here of course, there is no need to ask. :D Join the P-A-R-T-Y! :party:
lol Angelik & Missy hope to talk to you soon. :wub: :hug: You cracked me up yesterday. :lmao: Have a nice day everyone!

Hi Daf! :hug: I hope we ll talk soon dancing girl! ;)

yeah im in bed now i just got back and its positive news so far tired tho i may try to sleep but feel free to talk to me on msn

Hi Missy! :hug:

And hi everyone! :waving: :D

Hello? anyone here? :lol:

:waving: Angela, I logged in a few minutes ago..how are you?
Missy, I'm happy to see you here. :)

lol me2 Daf! Im tired but im happy cuz its almost weekend! :D

How was ur day? Too much driving? :p

hehe well here the weekend has just started. :lol: woooohoooo :dancin: do you have good plans for the weekend that you are so happy? lol

Yeah, too much driving. :toofunny: I love & hate driving at the same time. :D

haha no plans yet, but the fact that i wont be working is just great, isnt? :party:

aww i c you re off, cu soon!! :bye:

hahahaha you know what im thinking to do now???????????? :hungry:

Nothing...i just wanted souvlaki more cuz now im still hungry! :D

:brow: lol ok

I have a quiz for ya: what is that animal? :good_doggy: hahaha

:lmao:

lol ok dont leave!!

nwaiqb.jpg

baybee and Daf, enjoy! :hungry: :D

Hi Sam! :waving:

:shout: You should post the hummus Daf!!!:shout: lol

uuuuuuhmmmm guys?? i just realized we re ruining the Unknown fact thread! :angel:

:lol: if you never ate hummus then I'm not sure this pic will look so yummy to you looool you have to try it and then you will be in heaven. :toofunny:

ip5gte.jpg

btw angelik, we call souvlaki= shipudim in herbrew. haha

:lol: if you never ate hummus then I'm not sure this pic will look so yummy to you looool you have to try it and then you will be in heaven. :toofunny:

ip5gte.jpg

i wanna try this!!

uuuuuuhmmmm guys?? i just realized we re ruining the Unknown fact thread! :angel:

your fault u keep hatin on my man larry lol

ip5gte.jpg

mmmmmm it looks yummy!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmm :dribble: omg! Now i want hummus + shipudim !! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back