the LoveMJackson and Angelik chat show thread LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow girls, you've posted a lot today! I'm reading this thread for about 15 minutes now, sometimes my attention was stuck by some Gorgeous :wild: pics and gifs! You did a good job Daf & Angelik! :naughty: lol

:toofunny: Heeeeello :naughty:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:
2mq20t4.gif

hahahaha :lmao: :waving: hello Adore, love your posts..you're funny. :D you should post here sometimes! lol

2rm5no4.jpg

'ello :waving:

Wow girls, you've posted a lot today! I'm reading this thread for about 15 minutes now, sometimes my attention was stuck by some Gorgeous :wild: pics and gifs! You did a good job Daf & Angelik! :naughty: lol

15 min??? lol you re crazy Sam!!!!!!! hahaa how r u? :hug:

:lol: hey sam, yep lots of posts today! hehe

:toofunny:

I just logged on msn but i think im gonna log off right now :lmao:

:lmao: omg......

2mq20t4.gif

2rm5no4.jpg

'ello :waving:

awww how sweet! lol love the gifs :D

I was distracted by some ...... moving things:naughty: :p
I'm fine thanks, you? :hug:

mmm ik the feeling...when you look at the screen and his moves for hours :naughty:

im fine too! 2day was my day off so yeeeeeyyyyyy :party:

These gifs!!!!!! :toofunny: Hey adore!!!!!!! Whats up??? :waving:

Not much... how're you? I've been staring at MJ pics for the last half hour! :mello:

2igm4oo.jpg

:mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :stretcher

Not much... how're you? I've been staring at MJ pics for the last half hour! :mello:

2igm4oo.jpg

:mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :mello: :stretcher

oh gawd! :heat: he is so hot in that picture! :wild: yummmm

2igm4oo.jpg

omg!!!!!!! I M DYING HERE!!!!!! :heat:

552sg0.gif

In motion too! :D :stars:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back