the LoveMJackson and Angelik chat show thread LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok innocent girl!!!:doh: Well next time i want hot hummus! :D

Night!!!! CU 2morrow! :hug:

im tired of a certain person here playin with my feelings

i gonna go back to bed sorry

The same story again? just 2 days ago I asked you about that and you said that everything is fine between you two.

Angelik, next time you will make the hummus. :toofunny: C U later. ;)

The same story again? just 2 days ago I asked you about that and you said that everything is fine between you two.

Angelik, next time you will make the hummus. :toofunny: C U later. ;)

its not now babe shes at it again will talk to you on msn about it

anyways theres good news elsewhere

my boy has accepted me on his other facebook account how cute is that i think he knows i fancy him now :lmao:

well morning all didnt spend much time here last night

its not now babe shes at it again will talk to you on msn about it

anyways theres good news elsewhere

my boy has accepted me on his other facebook account how cute is that i think he knows i fancy him now :lmao:

well morning all didnt spend much time here last night

I've tried to talk to you on msn yesterday and the day before but no answer..hope everything is okay with you.
awww :toofunny: nice for you!

Ranting: yeah that was MICHAEL JACKSON playing in my car..what's your problem? :lmao: I love to see people's faces when they hear MJ in my car (full volume..I cant help it)

I've tried to talk to you on msn yesterday and the day before but no answer..hope everything is okay with you.
awww :toofunny: nice for you!

Ranting: yeah that was MICHAEL JACKSON playing in my car..what's your problem? :lmao: I love to see people's faces when they hear MJ in my car (full volume..I cant help it)

u caught me off guard hun i wasnt here had to go the quacks for a check and one of my horses is ill with his hooves which didnt help me one bit but i had to bring him in off the field otherwise he would of died but im hopefully gonna be around all day today sorry about that plus i had that migraine back cuz ppl offline are pushing me to the limits plus that friend aint helping by using me one minute wanting me the next

and ill be on tonight too cuz all im gonna do today is take it easy as im back in hospital tommorow as a day case i dont wanna be admitted

love you hun and again im terribly sorry about missing your messages on msn

u caught me off guard hun i wasnt here had to go the quacks for a check and one of my horses is ill with his hooves which didnt help me one bit but i had to bring him in off the field otherwise he would of died but im hopefully gonna be around all day today sorry about that plus i had that migraine back cuz ppl offline are pushing me to the limits plus that friend aint helping by using me one minute wanting me the next

and ill be on tonight too cuz all im gonna do today is take it easy as im back in hospital tommorow as a day case i dont wanna be admitted

love you hun and again im terribly sorry about missing your messages on msn

You don't have to apologize, that's completely understandable. I was just a bit worried cuz you told me that you are down and sad. Hopefully we will talk later today. I have to go now. :hug:

Hi girls! :party:

Ok Daf, if you wanna get poisoned, ill make the hummus! :lmao:

Missy, i hope ill cu later! :hug: And congrats!!!!!!!! :girl_pride:

Yeh its funny when they give the :bugeyed WTF??? kind of look or the :wild: look lol.

hotttt?? ok ........ hahaha ;)

I must go, ill cu all at the party later ok? :party:

Kisses
xxx

Yeh its funny when they give the :bugeyed WTF??? kind of look or the :wild: look lol.

:lmao: IKR! some of the stares are just priceless.. :lol:

Angelik, no thanks lol I don't want your hummus. why do you want to poison me? how is your day off btw? having fun? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back