The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

new 13.β…΅.2024​

64609_103247_5.jpg

Anthophora (Dasymegilla) quadrimaculata (Panzer, 1798, Faunae insectorum Ger., 56: n. 7)

forced moonwalk, haha

it reminds me of a concert where Michael is having fun with someone cleaning the stage (because of rain). He keeps jumping around the cleaning mop
Interesting association)))))

❀❀❀🀣🀣Moscow...I read the history of this concert, it was very difficult to organize and because of the weather too. πŸ˜…But everyone who saw the concert was delighted. Even the rain didn't spoil the impression.

Yeah, when Michael performs, who cares about weather, ha! There could be snow and thunder, I would still go :)

Yeah, when Michael performs, who cares about weather, ha! There could be snow and thunder, I would still go :)
Eh... I remembered going to a singing fountain show last year where you can listen to Michael's medley. It's about an hour of pop hits. Michael's part only lasted about 5 minutes. I decided to walk and got caught in the rain, and it didn't stop raining the whole show. But I didn't regret it, of course, Michael's music pleased me the most😍😍😍😍.
And it's not even a concert πŸ˜…. So you are absolutely right!

Ι΄β€Šα΄‡β€Šα΄‘β€‚ 𝟸𝟹.πšŸπš’.𝟸𝟢𝟸𝟺​

31269_232898_5.jpg

Symmorphus bifasciatus (Linnaeus, 1761, Fauna Svec., ed. 2)

Back