The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

i loved those. loved Lelia K these i thought were american was shocked , in a good way -when found out they were not ! but yeahhhhh love
When you found out they were Swedish, and that you’ve been loving Sweden all this time 🥳

Remember this?
he was a no to meee...but very popular he was um .. huge , actually kinda knock it to the ground :mad::ninja:.... ha venga boys ... cotton eye joe , .. just thinking of various ones :unsure: mojo ..lady .. they were not american ? i think

you know what? steal my sunshine .. that was another
one big here ///, Canadian though i think

orson i loved this song the hook
omg i spaz !

omg dont i love him .......i love him ha . ! yeah oh yes i love baby boy ......
i love his sister too, oh dont .... haha i love the sister's daughter mabel ah yeah wonderful voices artistry oh dont start haha

he was a no to meee...but very popular he was um .. huge , actually kinda knock it to the ground :mad::ninja:.... ha venga boys ... cotton eye joe , .. just thinking of various ones :unsure: mojo ..lady .. they were not american ? i think

omg i spaz !
Rednex are Swedes. I was surprised by that myself. Always thought they were American.

omg i spaz !
Stakka Bo nowadays is a distinguished director. He did that Chernobyl drama series, for example.

Rednex are Swedes. I was surprised by that myself. Always thought they were American.
So , i truly feel , alot were disguised though to ' push through' had to be that way thats why milli vanilli sank .. its not right but ..

omg dont i love him .......i love him ha . ! yeah oh yes i love baby boy ......
i love his sister too, oh dont .... haha i love the sister's daughter mabel ah yeah wonderful voices artistry oh dont start haha
The character or the bloke? 😏

Stakka Bo nowadays is a distinguished director. He did that Chernobyl drama series, for example.
Did he ? never knew? ...this was the time of ' trainspotting' i guess ....

ah i suppose you were surprised when the Adamski was english and from up the road LOL kind of a twist there-

Did he ? never knew? ...this was the time of ' trainspotting' i guess ....

ah i suppose you were surprised when the Adamski was english and from up the road LOL kind of a twist there-
Yes! But he was deceiving with his stupid pseudonyms.

Back