The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

pineapple.gif

I was wondering why it is I’ve never heard of him. It could be because of a blockout. 🤔
what do you mean a block out ...what , a block out because of the country ? ... tammie down ? not missing much , hes a ..... cockadooodble lol or was oops lol

what do you mean a block out ...what , a block out because of the country ? ... tammie down ? not missing much , hes a ..... cockadooodble lol or was oops lol
I’ve chosen to block out certain things, you know. Certainly when it comes to a lot of rock, I tend to prefer European rather than American.

Psychedelic I like!
personally i think he is fantastic but he didn't take it seriously i guess but yeah i think he is one of my all times ... he is not with them anymore but they still are touring , still doing it , the one with the hat is said to be a pig head

I’ve chosen to block out certain things, you know. Certainly when it comes to a lot of rock, I tend to prefer European rather than American.
well thats fair enough ,
if its one thing , ~
is our thing :love:

Last edited:
good.
LOL
blocking my dad lol so it can b for me only lol hahaha

Psychedelic I like!
bit bluesy babe :love: bit beatle ly / bit lennon -y but Enuff Znuff were the first people to i guess 'be on the scene' there. They are from Chicago ithink
i don't like that bloke with the hat though

bit bluesy babe :love: bit beatle ly / bit lennon -y but Enuff Znuff were the first people to i guess 'be on the scene' there. They are from Chicago ithink
i don't like that bloke with the hat though
I like blues!

Derek Frigo ~ Lead guitar was great , i like as much as ryan roxie , slash, steve stevens jen , ori , etc etc

Back