The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

@hope @bluemoon7

wendi just reminded me ... the cake I like best is fruit cake. Preferably light fruit cake although dark is fine occasionally. No glace cherries, thank you! Can't be doing with that nonsense.

16-Light-Fruit-Cake-015.jpg
The dough is similar to a muffin, only more loose and porous and sweet. We often make it with raisins)))) and it is called [Keks] 😅😅😅 I can't find the translation😅😅😅😃😃😃

The dough is similar to a muffin, only more loose and porous and sweet. We often make it with raisins)))) and it is called [Keks] 😅😅😅 I can't find the translation😅😅😅😃😃😃
Kex?!

Geka-Kex-Kung-Hov-lev.jpg

Last edited:
I just remembered I used to love watching Duff Goldman's Charm City Cakes on the Food Network.
Here's a cake tutorial from Geof - my fave Charm City person although they are all awesome! He's explaining how to stack a tiered cake. I would never do this. :ROFLMAO:

I haven't watched this all the way through. I just love Geof's voice. He's better on the actual CCC episodes. He's the bakery philosopher. You'd have to watch to understand what I mean.

12m 23s

@Fuzball

I think you've got a new theme going. I'm revisiting happy memories of watching Ace of Cakes (Charm City Cakes) on Food Network.

Here's a section of one episode. Hawaii Volcano cake:

3m

Back