The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Yes, it’s a beautiful song. Penned by no other than Mike Sembello! But I don’t hear any rawrness in it? Or oh, maybe a hint towards the end?
Might just be me then , I feel his passion frustration in his lyrics. It really is a belter.

Isn’t the latter part of Living for the City more representative for rawry Stevie?

Might just be me then , I feel his passion frustration in his lyrics. It really is a belter.
Yes, agreed on the passion and frustration. But a belt doesn’t have to be rawry, does it? Or maybe I’ve misunderstood the meaning of the word (rawr). It is yours, after all, which makes you the authority.

Yes, agreed on the passion and frustration.
I like it.
But a belt doesn’t have to be rawry, does it?
Well ...:unsure:It means ... exceptional. Or outstanding like kenny rodgers [ remember that one?]
Or maybe I’ve misunderstood the meaning of the word (rawr).
rawr is ..everything L0L rawr is miiiiiiiiiiiiiine , rawr is wooooooooooooooooooooooow rawr is ..... rawr is .....rawr is ....... rawr is ..... go forth the RawRath weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rawr is ...........:eek:Rawr , is a million Michael's. to put it simply.

It is yours, after all, which makes you the authority.
eleven-ty thousand per cent.

a283d3fd-a27f-4ec8-b3c7-4dbe8efc56fb

I like it.

Well ...:unsure:It means ... exceptional. Or outstanding like kenny rodgers [ remember that one?]

rawr is ..everything L0L rawr is miiiiiiiiiiiiiine , rawr is wooooooooooooooooooooooow rawr is ..... rawr is .....rawr is ....... rawr is ..... go forth the RawRath weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wow! I thought it meant ‘angry’! 😂

I like it.

Kenny Rogers or Kenny Thomas? 🤔

What’s a statun robot? Tamagotchi?
a c. [ and a spelling mistake]

Japanese[?] company made hoovers... also made toys , Scary 80's robot if ever i saw one... [ please just google , DO NOT bring forth that Saturn robot.

Back