The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

and @Fuzball since you talking about series you can watch
and live there with mr d like i used to

and also you can watch minder
this might be worse than hats ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and get with the program and watch A Team! Metal mickey AND KnightRider! why dont cha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

White Collar's another one

I loved the "Mozzie" character

White-Collar-Willie.JPG

@Agonum why r you rawry for ?
because i lived in that flat in new york with the drummonds mmm ? don't like that thought ?
:ROFLMAO:

jfc! If you lot are going to go big on fkn tv sh!te I'm going into overdrive on fkn hats. Plus extra helpings of random sh!t.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not hats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
the tv thing just popped up i got dazed by the reeel of titles appearing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

zin you do hats ill do shoes we will thwart em SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

must ...feel.. the flooffy bit .................................... i can't

I forgot "Justified"

It has imo perhaps the most perfect of a tv series ever

Back