The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

rufus-carla-together-courtesyofStaxMuseum-781x1024.jpg

(Rufus and) Carla Thomas

Oh, I'll still be doing hats! :ROFLMAO:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0000000o000000oooo0000oo0o000o babe ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
nooooooooooooooooooooo moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats 😂
But the shoes will run and run (geddit!).
:rolleyes:you just bloody love this ! haha
Lots more to do there. Lots.
what ? hats . im dreading going back i can't even think of it hha
Starting here ...

Michael_Jackson_-_Dirty_Diana.png
:) Now that's the best startin point

oh god:ROFLMAO: i refresh look up and shes going again
i don't even know why i dont like hats , i might like fluffy ones well maybe
i'm knackered just thinking on the adventure time

Are there any tv series that could watch over and over again?

I never get tired of seeing "Columbo" and "The Simpsons" (seasons 2 to 9, seasons 18/19 also have some excellent episodes).

I also rewatch every now and then "Magnum, p.i." & "MacGyver" (the original ones of both; not the remakes)

i'm slow , i can't catch up :ROFLMAO: the hat brigade r coming againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Are there any tv series that could watch over and over again?

I never get tired of seeing "Columbo" and "The Simpsons" (seasons 2 to 9, seasons 18/19 also have some excellent episodes).

I also rewatch every now and then "Magnum, p.i." & "MacGyver" (the original ones of both; not the remakes)
Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Dexter (excluding the last two seasons), Breaking Bad, 24, Rederiet (Swedish), Kvinnofängelset (Australian series, don’t know its original title), Prison Break, X-Files… hmm, there’s more… 🤔

There was a series on Disney+ recently that I enjoyed. Kevin Bacon was in it.

Back