The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Well this is a cool mix of action comedy and drama. It was amazing to see this actor in an atypical role.
I never really did like Vin I preferred Paul Walker out the two
I also remember Schwarzenegger in Kindergarten Cop😍😍😍😍
:love: I know this one ! haha
Yeah I liked Kindergarten Cop tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Mortu

Dan%20Green%20a.jpg

Don't know if I can get into shoes
I tried to divert the situation in hand , lol
but, wth!
YES ! zin posts r ace ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Maya Plisetskaya, prima ballerina assoluta, rehearsing, Bolshoi Theatre, Moscow, 1970s

625109.jpg
:) See ? this is nice. I like this.

Oooh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moira Shearer in The Red Shoes! I was going to post this yesterday and derailed myself, lol.

MV5BNzA2MzgzMDU3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTc5MzQ3OA@@._V1_.jpg
whats that? 1948 i will notknow it
the lace ................................................................................................🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Back