The last one to post is Michael's number 1 fan!

tumblr_inline_mhzh60ECBw1qz4rgp.gif

Well, when I get obsessed with something, you can be sure to see it everywhere. :lmao: A while back, I had this thing with Cas. All of RT was full of Cas gifs. :rofl: I just get in the mood for a certain character sometimes and since I have a massive collection of gifs, I annoy everyone with them.

tumblr_inline_mknnstePD11qz4rgp_zps29296cc7.gif

Well, I generally get obsessed with characters I can identify with. :p Guess I'm egotistical like that. :lmao:

tumblr_m59c68JPQ51r8gsqgo2_250.gif

I should not visit this thread anymore. :lol: ... With all the spoilers. :p

tumblr_m9nraasxry1qbw0lzbs.gif

Well, I haven't spoiled anything important. I mean, beside the fact that Spike is funny and does wear more than one shirt, there's nothing here. :rofl:

Just post them if you like. :D..... As long as they don't tell more than I already know. :D ;)

:lol: .. He must be really awesome. :D ... In which season does he come? :unsure:

He's the best character in the whole show. :p

Second season. :D

tumblr_m3e71kcdb01rug7mpo1_500_zps9ca89ca5.gif

^ :D

Julia, in the first episodes, you 'll propably not like him...I didn't like him in the beginning ;)

I always liked him. :D He was funny and had an awesome outfit. :shades: But I grew to love him. :D

He reminds me of Snape. Only he's much better dressed, much hotter and much much more fun. :rofl:

tumblr_maqbz0Tfe21rsaze3.gif

Back