The invincible Session on DVD???

Arty

Proud Member
Rodney Jerkings told in an interview that he has filmed Mike while recording Invincible.
And that he has so much videofootage of MJ recording Invincible many hours. That would be so awesome if we get to see Mike working in the studio.
But unfortunatley Rodney hasn´t told us so far when and if he is going to release the footage on DVD. Any News about this topic I might have missed? What is the latest news we´ve received from Rodney concerning the Invincible Session?
Let´s hope Rodney and the Estate will put the best footage on DVD and release it very soon.

I always wanted to see MJ recording live kinda like the We are the world vocal Guide he did that they put on DVD a few yrs ago!

But, there is to many people trying to make a quick buck here. So I don't know if this news makes me happy or annoyed?

If it's for Free it would make me happy! lol

I always wanted to see MJ recording live kinda like the We are the world vocal Guide he did that they put on DVD a few yrs ago!

But, there is to many people trying to make a quick buck here. So I don't know if this news makes me happy or annoyed?

If it's for Free it would make me happy! lol

Free?? Why should it be free?? I would pay 100s of Dollars to get a professional 3 Hour and more DVD with Mike in the Studio recording Invincible-a dream come true!!
-But like all DVDs it will cost about 20 Dollars fine with me as long as the footage contains Mike in the Studio I´m happy.

I can't see it being released on a dvd on it's own... I mean it's just not bankable, only fans would be interested in buying it. It wouldn't make sense to release it as is. Maybe if they re-released Invincible with a bonus dvd and had only the best bits of the recording sessions, the Cry video, YRMW short version and full videos and maybe the Virgin Megastore signings or something. Fans, collectors and casual listeners who don't already own Invincible would buy it then, so it would make more business sense. I would buy it lol

I don't think they'd make a DVD with that, but they might release some footage on the internet. I love seeing videos of Michael in the studio. I hope it will happen.

you'd be completely mad not to want this footage,
Hope Kenny Ortega hears about this

I can't see it being released on a dvd on it's own... I mean it's just not bankable, only fans would be interested in buying it. It wouldn't make sense to release it as is. Maybe if they re-released Invincible with a bonus dvd and had only the best bits of the recording sessions, the Cry video, YRMW short version and full videos and maybe the Virgin Megastore signings or something. Fans, collectors and casual listeners who don't already own Invincible would buy it then, so it would make more business sense. I would buy it lol

not bankable?? Why

Every Jackson fan would buy it that is more than enough money.

Why should the release not be bankable?? Please explain this to me.DO you believe Jackson fans don´t care top see Mike working in the studio and won´t buy the DVD?? If you believe so please explain why.

If a dvd with the biggest star in the world is released where the world could see him for the first time in the sudio working on tracks is not bankable -nothing is bankable.

Why did Herbie Hancock release 8 dvds??? Why does the pussycat dolls have 4 dvds out?? You really believe a jazz artist and the pussycat dolls are more bankable than the biggest star on earth?? HÄÄÄ??????
YOUTUBE?? RODNEY has over 100 hours of Mike in the studio-I want a proper DVD release with 3-4 and more hours and not a 10 minute clip.

oh wow i would absolutely looove that dvd! i really want to see some footage of michael recording, i've always wondered how he looked when he recorded. i would buy it in a blink of an eye, no doubt about it!

I don't think they'd make a DVD with that, but they might release some footage on the internet. I love seeing videos of Michael in the studio. I hope it will happen.

Hää I thought you´re all Jackson fans. I guess I was wrong.

Release some footage on the internet?? I want 3-4 hours dvd. This is a dream come true to see Mike finally working in the studio on tracks like Butterflies-Whatever Happens etc.
I guess I´m the only one here that thinks such a dvd release is for Jackson fans as imoortant as the release of any of his Concerts.

Some fans are really strange.

Elvis fans would die for Elvis in the Studio footage. And MJ fans are so lucky that Rodney taped so many hours on film and the response is

Yeah whatever release it on the net or on youtube, it´s not bankable etc etc.

I´m really in disbelief.
So for all the fans who just want some clips on the internet and not a full dvd release.
Would you all be happy if This is it doesen´t come out on dvd but only on youtube???

do you guys even know what stuff the Elvis estate is releasing???

They release every year tons of new Elvis Material!! For example Cds with different tracks etc. Elvis recorded for most of his songs 30 and more tracks. And since his death they release this stuff etc. And elvis fans of course buy it. Its of course bankable.
And now you tell me videofootage of MJ in the studio is not bankable??? That means in the end Elvis is the bigger star because Elvis stuff is always bankable!!

he said he would upload it to darkchild.com in the interview

not bankable?? Why

Every Jackson fan would buy it that is more than enough money.

Why should the release not be bankable?? Please explain this to me.DO you believe Jackson fans don´t care top see Mike working in the studio and won´t buy the DVD?? If you believe so please explain why.

If a dvd with the biggest star in the world is released where the world could see him for the first time in the sudio working on tracks is not bankable -nothing is bankable.

Why did Herbie Hancock release 8 dvds??? Why does the pussycat dolls have 4 dvds out?? You really believe a jazz artist and the pussycat dolls are more bankable than the biggest star on earth?? HÄÄÄ??????
YOUTUBE?? RODNEY has over 100 hours of Mike in the studio-I want a proper DVD release with 3-4 and more hours and not a 10 minute clip.

ookaaaaayy? Why are you getting so agitated over a hypothetical dvd? I never said fans don't care to see the footage. What I meant is fans are the ONLY people who would care to see the footage. And no, not every Jackson fan would buy it. I don't know anything about other dvds you mentioned and so can't comment on them.

Arty...stop talking about Elvis!! Of course we'd all LOVE to see this. I don't know why you're getting upset :mello:

Arty...stop talking about Elvis!! Of course we'd all LOVE to see this. I don't know why you're getting upset :mello:

Why I´m getting upset???

Because this is awesome stuff!!!!!

A possible Invincible -Mike in the Studio DVD should be "THE TALK" on the forum.

But instead tabloid trash makes the headlines.People talk more about a stupid Rabbi than about Michaels passion the art, the work in the studio.To see him in the studio is as important as seeing him performing on stage.Maybe even more important without the songs he created in the studio he had nothing to perform!
How many times have you listened to Thriller to Dangerous etc.?? Was it the soundtrack of your life?? Aren´t you curious to see how MJ made the soundtrack of your life in the studio??
I would trade the official Dangerous Concert DVD anytime for a Invincible Session DVD.
To see the Master at work up and close is for me a dream come true.

I really don´t get it. You all seem to love MJ music you listen to his recordings every day and wouldn´t it be amazing to see how MJ created his art you all are listening to??
But instead people whine about a Rabbi........
It upsets me very much that MJ fans don´t see how freaking amazing such a release is.

I agree this has nothing to do with Elvis but if RCA would today announce a new dvd where the fans could see for the first time ever Elvis recording in the studio
( unfortunatley such footage of Elvis does not exist) this would be like atomic bomb news in Elvis forums around the world. The comparrison to Elvis is not fair I know a lot of Elvis fans are older and are more interested in his music and the art and that is why they would die for such a release.
I´m a MJ fan since 82 and I´m very much interested how MJ created his art. I would love to hear like Elvis fans love to hear all of MJs outtakes. A 2 CD-Set with Remember the Time take 1
Dirty Diana Take 1,2,3 etc that´s what I want when it comes to future CD releases.

I care zero about a Rabbi and other bastard friends. I would pay 200 -300 Dollar and more for a Invincible DVD because this is MJ for me-the artist at work. I love his music and to see how he created it is for me priceless. It´s like looking over Picassos shoulder while he is painting.It upsets me that there is more interest in tabloid trash than in his art.
And to say not every MJ fan would be buying such a dvd and that its not even bankable tops it all for me!Pisses me really off!

Last edited:
I would LOVE to see this, either released on DVD or up on the internet somewhere. It would be a side of him we've never seen before.

Arty

I didn't see a single person say they wouldn't want to see this so I don't understand your rants and comparing us to Elvis fans. No sense! Whyyyyyyyyyy are you ranting?? Why?? Did I miss something or you just like Elvis and his fans more?

Arty

I didn't see a single person say they wouldn't want to see this so I don't understand your rants and comparing us to Elvis fans. No sense! Whyyyyyyyyyy are you ranting?? Why?? Did I miss something or you just like Elvis and his fans more?

Just take a look at my last post again. There I´ve explained it very clear.

he said he would upload it to darkchild.com in the interview
Really? GREAT:yes:
Arty, you need to know this: Elvis was a normal common singer who happened to be born in a time where a good looking singer was needed, Arty GO TO ELVIS SITES:angel:, is tiresome to hear Elvis everywhere here, he was SOOOO boring, no mean to offend but HE WAS, sorry to be so direct

Really? GREAT:yes:
Arty, you need to know this: Elvis was a normal common singer who happened to be born in a time where a good looking singer was needed, Arty GO TO ELVIS SITES:angel:, is tiresome to hear Elvis everywhere here, he was SOOOO boring, no mean to offend but HE WAS, sorry to be so direct

??????????????

What are you talking about??? Did you even read my posts??? I don´t know what you´re talking about. Sorry I don´t understand you but thanks for bumbing the thread.....

Back