The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

I don't think that's the particular case, yes he's the man who killed Michael, but that isn't enough for the media to be following him around 24/7 snapping pictures, not until the case anyway, he'll surface again and be in the news every single day when the trial comes up. I'm willing to bet that much.

IMO thats exactly the reason he would be followed all the time

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

IMO thats exactly the reason he would be followed all the time

There's two explanations for that:

1. The media doesn't care, Michael's gone, now they can talk and start as much ludicrous rumors as they want, mission accomplished, right?

2. Legally, there's really no other reason to follow him around until the trial begins, which I sincerely believe is when he'll resurface and his face will be on the front page of every media publication and the like.

Now personally speaking, he'll forever be known as the man who killed Michael Jackson, does that make him famous? Does that warrant the media attention 24/7 until he's finally incarcerated, if he ever is? IMO, no, killers never get that media attention, why should he? He's no celebrity, he's a criminal, criminals aren't constantly bombarded by TMZ and they're cameras.

There's two explanations for that:

1. The media doesn't care, Michael's gone, now they can talk and start as much ludicrous rumors as they want, mission accomplished, right?

2. Legally, there's really no other reason to follow him around until the trial begins, which I sincerely believe is when he'll resurface and his face will be on the front page of every media publication and the like.

Now personally speaking, he'll forever be known as the man who killed Michael Jackson, does that make him famous? Does that warrant the media attention 24/7 until he's finally incarcerated, if he ever is? IMO, no, killers never get that media attention, why should he? He's no celebrity, he's a criminal, criminals aren't constantly bombarded by TMZ and they're cameras.

and now, for the other side. when a mobster named John Gotti, came out of a trial, media cameras, similar to TMZ covered him.

and, there are people out there, who consider Dr. Murray to be a folk hero. yea..those Michael Jackson haters, who are hidden in their caves, where they belong, still have a tv. and that tv equals ratings. and the insaitiable appetite of the public, not only can be very fickle, but there's an appetite from some of the public that is twisted. and dark. and they want to see these things. and as far as the tmz's are concerned, their money, and everybody else's money, is the same. just as long as tmz receives it, in ratings.

entertaiment tonight has made heroes out of people with sex tapes, and celebrated them, and gave them jobs as correspondents. whatever brings in the kaching, is interesting to the media.

I am surprise that Murray don't get followed/or have a story on him daily for being responsible for MJ "death" because the media always relied on MJ stories while he was living and now that he is gone stories like what Klein tried to sell don't work anymore! So, u would think the media would be mad at Murray for F*cking up their money train!

sn1601g0.jpg

PearlJr who was featured on Aphrodite Jones' True Crime and has her own DVD, The Trial and Triumph of the King Of Pop has a new book called - Pseudocide: Did Michael Jackson Fake his death to Save his life?

[youtube]vs0m9R-RAvE[/youtube]
15 June 2009 — Live Fast, Die Young

New song from the Greatest Hits album.

This probably is a coincidence..........

[youtube]5_M8mkesiSs[/youtube]

PearlJr who was featured on Aphrodite Jones' True Crime and has her own DVD, The Trial and Triumph of the King Of Pop has a new book called - Pseudocide: Did Michael Jackson Fake his death to Save his life?
Really? :bugeyed Why for many people, believers are crazy and are in denial and who would attention to hoax the point of writing a book? Strange.... I think she just wants to make money.

Really? :bugeyed Why for many people, believers are crazy and are in denial and who would attention to hoax the point of writing a book? Strange.... I think she just wants to make money.
To be fair, with all the crazy discoveries we've all been finding, Ive even thought about writing a book. Not once had the thought of money crossed my mind. My father has written a few books and has a publisher. Im not going to do it because I have other things in my life that requires more attention but it did cross my mind and not for monetary reasons. This whole scenario really intrigues me (as you can tell) and it would be novel to write a novel lol To compile all the info found.

[youtube]-bTlPwr2ANA[/youtube]

WOW! Don't know what to say.....:bugeyed

It has to be just something to do with the video. The image disappears etc.

It has to be just something to do with the video. The image disappears etc.

Which image are we talking about? All those images of Michael are acually in the video for scream are they not? I am still trying to wrap my head around what the video uploader is going on about???

WOW! Don't know what to say.....:bugeyed

I do, it's the same shot as in the scream video:) :

scream01.jpg

Scream video.

scream02.jpg

VMA's

I do, it's the same shot as in the scream video:) :

scream01.jpg

Scream video.

scream02.jpg

VMA's

That's not what I saw in the video :fear: watch again

Last edited:

^^ Can you explain at what point in the vid you something interesting? I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

^^ Can you explain at what point in the vid you something interesting? I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

i think it's at around 2:51 or something like that...maybe i'm just seeing things, but I figured there was something to look for in this vid considering it was posted in hoax thread :scratch:

and now, for the other side. when a mobster named John Gotti, came out of a trial, media cameras, similar to TMZ covered him.

and, there are people out there, who consider Dr. Murray to be a folk hero. yea..those Michael Jackson haters, who are hidden in their caves, where they belong, still have a tv. and that tv equals ratings. and the insaitiable appetite of the public, not only can be very fickle, but there's an appetite from some of the public that is twisted. and dark. and they want to see these things. and as far as the tmz's are concerned, their money, and everybody else's money, is the same. just as long as tmz receives it, in ratings.

entertaiment tonight has made heroes out of people with sex tapes, and celebrated them, and gave them jobs as correspondents. whatever brings in the kaching, is interesting to the media.

Comparing John Gotti to Dr. Murray in this situation is like apples and oranges. As you said, after he came out of trial, he was flocked by the media, Murray's trial hasn't even begun yet and some expect him to be all over the place in the public eye. It doesn't quite work like that unfortunately, John Gotti was a well known mobster before his trial's made headlines, prior to June 25th, Murray was just another man on his job, not an equal comparison in my opinion.

Comparing John Gotti to Dr. Murray in this situation is like apples and oranges. As you said, after he came out of trial, he was flocked by the media, Murray's trial hasn't even begun yet and some expect him to be all over the place in the public eye. It doesn't quite work like that unfortunately, John Gotti was a well known mobster before his trial's made headlines, prior to June 25th, Murray was just another man on his job, not an equal comparison in my opinion.

my opinion is they were both treated like they were famous. and then i bring up the sex tape people. it really doesn't matter what the situation is. it's ratings for the media.

The shot with the back turned, is also in the scream video.
They are both shots from the video.
I paid close attention 'cause I have the HD version of this performance.
It's very clear there that he is IN the video and not in front of the video.

Last edited:

Kenny and Michael were known each other for long time.
Dangerous World Tour:
Staged & Designed by: Kenny Ortega
HIStory World Tour
I am not sure, but I think he also worked with Michael on "MJ & Friends"
If u watch Dangerous Rehearsals you can hear his voice - I knew his voice I heard in "This is it" sounded familiar to me

The shot with the back turned, is also in the scream video.
They are both shots from the video.
I paid close attention 'cause I have the HD version of this performance.
It's very clear there that he is IN the video and not in front of the video.

k, maybe it was just me then...

Lol @ that video, what was once a reasonable discussion with valid reasoning and coincidences has to into a "Wonderland-esque" wild goose hunt. What would that final group of pictures have to do with where Michael is supposedly hiding out?

So true..

Kenny and Michael were known each other for long time.
Dangerous World Tour:
HIStory World Tour
I am not sure, but I think he also worked with Michael on "MJ & Friends"
If u watch Dangerous Rehearsals you can hear his voice - I knew his voice I heard in "This is it" sounded familiar to me

Thanks, I didn't know he did MJ & Friends...

titojackson5
guess who is reading your tweets?

Back