The guitarist for THIS IS IT in London is ...

Re: The guitarist for ITT in London is ...

I hear Jonathan 'Sugarfoot' Moffet is behind the drums again on this tour.

He played with MJ during Triumph tour and Victory Tour, also the HIStory Tour. Shaping up to be a solid band.

Hmm... I wonder if that is the reason she got the gig... I mean, Jennifer is talented too and wanted to do it!

Jennifer is old now lol.... mike wants new fresh meat in the game hahaha

I hear Jonathan 'Sugarfoot' Moffet is behind the drums again on this tour.

He played with MJ during Triumph tour and Victory Tour, also the HIStory Tour. Shaping up to be a solid band.

Awesome news!!

Jonathan was very successful and two more US tours with The Jackson's followed. One in the winter of 1979 and the other in the spring of 1981. His career was off to an incredible start. 1982 was packed with two additional tours. One with Patti Austin in the spring and the R&B funk group Cameo in the fall. To carry him over from 1982 through 1983, Jonathan joined Lionel Richie's first solo artist efforts, which included the Tokyo Music Festival, Japanese Television Shows, Americas Saturday Nite Live an Johnny Carson's Tonight Show. The summer of 1983 Jonathan rejoined Cameo for his second tour with them.

The Jackson relationship again resumed for the massive 1984 Jackson's Victory Tour concert. Madonna requested his services for her 1985 debut Virgin Tour, which was to be the first of many. Following the Virgin Tour he performed with artist Tina Marie. From December 1985 to January 1986, with an impressive list of credits, Jonathan toured with Jermaine Jackson and was showcased as Jermaine's Musical Director . The tour lasted to the fall of 1986. Jonathan completed that year with his third Cameo Tour.

Awesome news!!

Jonathan was very successful and two more US tours with The Jackson's followed. One in the winter of 1979 and the other in the spring of 1981. His career was off to an incredible start. 1982 was packed with two additional tours. One with Patti Austin in the spring and the R&B funk group Cameo in the fall. To carry him over from 1982 through 1983, Jonathan joined Lionel Richie's first solo artist efforts, which included the Tokyo Music Festival, Japanese Television Shows, Americas Saturday Nite Live an Johnny Carson's Tonight Show. The summer of 1983 Jonathan rejoined Cameo for his second tour with them.

The Jackson relationship again resumed for the massive 1984 Jackson's Victory Tour concert. Madonna requested his services for her 1985 debut Virgin Tour, which was to be the first of many. Following the Virgin Tour he performed with artist Tina Marie. From December 1985 to January 1986, with an impressive list of credits, Jonathan toured with Jermaine Jackson and was showcased as Jermaine's Musical Director . The tour lasted to the fall of 1986. Jonathan completed that year with his third Cameo Tour.

Wow, I didn't know he did all those tours with MJ!! But that's great!! I always like it when people stay loyal...and I mean that both ways. Him wanting to still work with MJ and MJ still wanting him on his tour. Which is why it's kind of sad Jennifer didn't make it. Wonder why? I bet the new girl is great and talented too...she's definately very pretty...so....I know the guys in the audience will be entertained with all the eye candy! :lol: Maybe MJ figured "Okay....so the girls have eye candy because I am on stage...time to give the guys something to drool about too!" :lol: :lol: I'm just teasing! :lol:

ew... that sounds weird.

It sure does lol

Yeah, I will definitely miss Jennifer, but I think this change is goin' to be good. The way she was playin' on there, sounds like she could probably play Carlos Santana part of Whatever Happens, if he does that song lol.:angel:

i really wanna see them both reunited at the shows :(

Oh well hopefully we'll at least get to see slash and MJ back together again for one night only

I think it's sad that Jennifer didn't make it, hope she at least turns up at opening night to rock that stage with him.

On the other hand I think it's good that he gave someone else the chance to be in his band. Work for MJ and you are set for life! Jennifer got her chance and proved she's a great artist, I bet she got tons of job offers after the tours. I think it's time to give someone new the chance to prove him/herself too. There are lots of artist who are brilliant, but don't get the recognition they deserve, because they're undiscovered. Like I said in the 'this is it dancers' thread, things like this don't come around every year, and you only have one chance to prove yourself, so you expect everyone in that show to be the best at what they do. This is a huge step in that girls career and opens a lot of doors for her. Look at that drummer, he played at Michael tours and look at the jobs he got after that..Madonna, Tina Marie. This is her chance to prove that she can shine just like Jennifer.

Umm, I'm not seeing anything at all to suggest that she will do the shows. But if she is then that's great - she was born in my home town!
Hmm, well... I haven't read everything, but she's kinda giving it away here, isn't she:

@LowlyNewshound..no birds or hippos were rehearsing with us! lol
8:11 AM May 20th from web

Jennifer is a classic for Michael Jackson concerts. My eyes will be looking at stage for her... =(

Hmm, well... I haven't read everything, but she's kinda giving it away here, isn't she:

@LowlyNewshound..no birds or hippos were rehearsing with us! lol
8:11 AM May 20th from web

that does look promising!!

Titled fixed now... we don´t need anymore confusion in this board lol

Girl's got skills and that's all that matters in the end of the day, she's cute and I'm sure she'll rock wit MJ.

Back