The guitarist for THIS IS IT in London is ...

Re: The guitarist for ITT in London is ...

Correct.

Although she has not Twittered MJ's name or anything about working with him, a lot of her tweets are clearly about getting the job and rehearsing for the shows.

thanks... that's a pity, I love Jeniffer =(
and you meant 'TII' I think

aaw, it would have been so cool to see Jennifer!

imma miss her!!!!!!!

It wont be the same without her :(

Im still holding out for Jennifer to be involved, hope it happens, cant imagine Beat it without her and Michael together.

gotta say though this Orianthi girl is one hot momma!!! :D

no birds or hippos were rehearsing with us! lol
LOL

I can't imagine her playing Beat it...
I'm sad about Jennifer not being there :(. She was so cool! Orianthi is so girly...

I think she's pretty good :) can't wait for the beat it solo!!

Wow! That was so cool. She's GOOD! It will be great for her! Everyone will remember her after working with Michael. I love girls playing electric guitar. There's something...

OH MAN, that was such a great solo from Clapton's Old Love. I love that song soo much!

I really am gonna miss the familiar face of Jennifer Batten, but this Orianthi girl sounds like the shit with her skills. And she played at Crossroads so you know the guitar legends think very highly of her! She's young, she's fresh, and she's got a great talent and is using it in the correct way by playing with the greats.

These shows are getting better and better!

:lol: at MJ hiring all these blondes and other pretty girls. :lol: Have fun at the rehearsals and at the shows MJ! :cheeky: :lol: But I guess why not hire some "eye candy" for yourself and make work fun while you're at it? Wish I could hire more doctors who look like George Clooney too. :lol:

Awww i was hoping jennifer would join the band..she was the best!!!! :(

Umm, I'm not seeing anything at all to suggest that she will do the shows. But if she is then that's great - she was born in my home town!

Oh nice, she's cute too. And she has the hair that can be spiked up :) If Michael chose her, I'm sure she's just as good as Jennifer, or even better.

:lol: at MJ hiring all these blondes and other pretty girls. :lol: Have fun at the rehearsals and at the shows MJ! :cheeky: :lol: But I guess why not hire some "eye candy" for yourself and make work fun while you're at it? Wish I could hire more doctors who look like George Clooney too. :lol:

summer, I was just thinking the same thing :lol: you could just see Michael at the meeting with Kenny when they are going through resumes..... Kenny picking up a guys resume, look Michael, he's worked with X, Y and Z, Michael spying Orianthi's resume, eyes popping, "WHO IS THAT"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm really sorry to hear Jennifer is not going to be there. On the other hand... fresh blood brings freshness to the show. But Jennifer and Michael had a spark going on.

This Orianthi seems talented, young and hot. So I've nothing to complain about if we'll see her onstage with Michael.. ;D

This Orianthi seems talented, young and hot. So I've nothing to complain about if we'll see her onstage with Michael.. ;D
Hmm... I wonder if that is the reason she got the gig... I mean, Jennifer is talented too and wanted to do it!

She changes her own guitar strings!? Fair play to her, I wouldve thought she'd have a guitar tech to do that annoying task for her.

She is HOT!! :wild:

I can definetly see her on stage rocking to beat it :punk:

It would be nice to have Jennifer also, but I don't want another history dangerous or bad tour. It's allways positive to have a change. New fresh show, that's what michael needs imo

Back