The Greatest Cover Version Ever......DEBBIE ROW Singing Beat It AAAAAAAAH

Haha I think she might be the one that helped Michael invent the "aggressive dolphin" :rolleyes:

You're crazy for this one Birchey, thanks for posting! :D

Haha I think she might be the one that helped Michael invent the "aggressive dolphin" :rolleyes:

You're crazy for this one Birchey, thanks for posting! :D

lol, you love the "aggresive dolphin" dontcha :)

Wonder if they ever had a dance off?

lol, you love the "aggresive dolphin" dontcha :)

Wonder if they ever had a dance off?

HAHA, I'd love to see a dance off - makes me think of how Michael had a dance off with Tyson Beckford in the freaking desert of Bahrain.

Anyway, now we know that girls didn't need to be good dancers to get a ring placed on their finger by Michael :lol:
Makes me wonder exactly what she did right :ph34r: :D

Oh Jeez...I have no comment...:lmao::lmao::lmao:......there are just no words for some things...

OMG!!

Debbie's cool factor just went up a notch.. :lol:

She seems pretty cool.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Haha this is too funny :lol:

HAHA, I'd love to see a dance off - makes me think of how Michael had a dance off with Tyson Beckford in the freaking desert of Bahrain.

Is there video footage of that? I'd laugh at anyone trying to do a dance off against Michael. :lol:

Thanks for the laugh, Birchey. Where DO you dig this stuff up lol?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Debbie OMG!!!! Hahahaha Ok now I like her a bit more :D

Anyway, now we know that girls didn't need to be good dancers to get a ring placed on their finger by Michael :lol:
Makes me wonder exactly what she did right :ph34r: :D

:ninja: I want to know :ninja: :mello:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::tease:that was waaay to funny ... it brightened my day. thank you

Or have any fashion sense, as evidenced in this video. And I say that with nothing but L.O.V.E. for Debbie!

And I love how they define karaoke for the viewer and analyze her participation in this rendition all investigative-journalism-style. LOL

Lol! I love how they explain what karaoke is too!

No matter how 'serious' or 'shy' you are Michael makes you get up and sing & dance!

I dont know..........I scare myself sometimes

Haha - It's like a gift, you know... it's like you can't control it :lol:

Or have any fashion sense, as evidenced in this video. And I say that with nothing but L.O.V.E. for Debbie!

And I love how they define karaoke for the viewer and analyze her participation in this rendition all investigative-journalism-style. LOL

Hehe that is what is great with Michael though, you never knew what kind of girls he was pushing up on :D
Hopefully this can kill the vision some girls have that you need to be a freaking Victoria's Secret model to be adored.

Thanks for the laugh, Birchey. Where DO you dig this stuff up lol?

Someone posted this over at Lipstick Alley a couple days ago. A lot of the stuff posted over here was posted over there first. If you like up to the minute MJ news and stuff you'll NEVER EVER see here (because it's not allowed) that's the board to read. :D

Back