The first ever TV promo (30 seconds) of MICHAEL unveiled !!!

Genius!! I love it... reminds me of the pepsi commercial MJ did where part of the Dangerous cover came to life (the one where he is chasing the girl)

But I agree with whoever said they should mention "10 all brand new tracks" somewhere. Because people might assume it's another greatest hits.

Mkegie ...would you be able to pass that "suggestion" to Sony ?

Thank you for the exclusive. You are the best!!!

Sad they only used HOLD MY HAND in it, but the commercial ia AWESOME !!!!!!!! Those animations !!!!!!!!!!!!! F***ING HELL !!!!!!!!!!

Genius!! I love it... reminds me of the pepsi commercial MJ did where part of the Dangerous cover came to life (the one where he is chasing the girl)

But I agree with whoever said they should mention "10 all brand new tracks" somewhere. Because people might assume it's another greatest hits.

Mkegie ...would you be able to pass that "suggestion" to Sony ?

Thank you for the exclusive. You are the best!!!
He says "The brand new album" at the end. That's pretty clear to me.

He says "The brand new album" at the end. That's pretty clear to me.

It's clear to us...but when you see all the Thriller, Bad, Dangerous reference....someone who doesn't follow MJ news, might wrongly assume it's another greatest hits.

But love the ad..will share it on facebook

The commercial is awesome, love how the album cover comes to life.

Promotion in the UK should hopefully be huge.

It's clear to us...but when you see all the Thriller, Bad, Dangerous reference....someone who doesn't follow MJ news, might wrongly assume it's another greatest hits.

But love the ad..will share it on facebook
Well if they pick it up in a shop they will see it's not another greatest hits, because they won't recognise any of the track names. :cheeky:

LOVE this advert!!!!!!! It has my favourite part of HMH in it, where Michael sings "Nothing can come between us if you just"
The way he sings it is beautiful!!
Maybe on Sundays X Factor ad break we might see this?

Its so Magical _ :wub: wow I was actually crying over a Trailer LOL
but Im just so excited and this is the BEST Trailer ever for the
Holidays _ IT going down baby :wild: Michael deserves #ONE

Its the Greatest trailer ive ever seen for a new music album.... Love the whole thing

Wow that was spectacular!! I love the fact that the voice never says the name Michael Jackson, just "the greatest artist of all time". Love it.

As everyone else has said, the way the cover comes alive is wonderful. It makes me realise just how much is really going on within the cover, which I can't say I appreciated before.

I really hope they promote this properly. Fingers crossed.

Just a warning everyone, this thread is about a 30 second advertisement for the album. That means this thread is not a free for all to discuss whether a particular song is fake or not or to express disdain at the Cascio tracks. There are plenty of threads you can continue to discuss that in. Any posts about that in this thread will be deemed off topic. So please don't start with that in here.

I loved the 30 second commercial, the animation is amazing - the only thing that could be improved is more MJ vocals (the majority chosen are Akon's)

The idea with the animated album cover is simply awesome :wild: Loved the commercial! It creates a magic mood.

Back