The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

donkey-michael,you neednt have any connection with me. my emotion is mine ---it(the whole thing) has been already like that. out of anyone's control.

it's different from the relationship between me & birdshow, we can treat each other friendly if ??. but love is love, it's another thing. it cant be exchanged. whatever i cant see any disappoitment: it's good that my power of knowledge cant surpass LOVE even if i own all the knowledge of the university.

it wasnt a business.(for sure, "to be friendly" wasnt a business, at least it was sth. i can handle in my power. but love, cant)

donkey-michael,you neednt have any connection with me. my emotion is mine ---it(the whole thing) has been already like that. out of anyone's control.

it's different from the relationship between me & birdshow, we can treat each other friendly if ??. but love is love, it's another thing. it cant be exchanged. whatever i cant see any disappoitment: it's good that my power of knowledge cant surpass LOVE even if i own all the knowledge of the university.

it wasnt a business.(for sure, "to be friendly" wasnt a business, at least it was sth. i can handle in my power. but love, cant)

Why do you call Michael a Donkey? :huh: I have seen that a few times.. :bugeyed

I should be in bed now...cant be bothered lol

I dont understand ppl that lie and invent stupid rumors about a blessed soul!
But Im always next to him.. He knows that i gave him all my heart... I LOVE YOU BABY!!

It feels like Michael talked to me last night, and I talked to him back. :angel: :heart:.

Hello
smilie_girl_114.gif

I'm just a young teenage girl. Who loves Michael more than anything in this world. I would keep him in my heart. I would marry him if I had the chance..
It's actually weird to imagne my future life: being adult, living with my husband, having children, and having my own life. But that time: I would still miss Michael. I would still love Michael. I would still marry Michael if I had the chance. I would still think of him. I would have him special in my heart.. :cry:

Back