The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Re: Random Thoughts

they told me that everything will be solved the first week of February... :unsure:

Finally played the wii mj game today :wild:

I'm so in love with this frosty weather. The motionless trees are covered with beautiful hoarfrost. The blue sky, white snow. It's so quiet and peaceful, so beautiful. The reflection of the sun creates magic sparkles everywhere. It looks fantastic! :wub:

This year we will experience 4 unusual dates....1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11,........

Now go figure this out ....take the last 2 digits of the year you were born plus the age you will be this year and it will EQUAL.....111

:wtf:

What a stressful week, I have exams!
Apart from that I love my cats :wub:

This year we will experience 4 unusual dates....1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11,........

Now go figure this out ....take the last 2 digits of the year you were born plus the age you will be this year and it will EQUAL.....111

Now im really confused...

What is wrong with the food in this plaza!! :rant:

I sometimes am glad that MJs not here to hear and see on the news the kids that get kidnapped, raped, tortured and killed. Recently a 4 year old from CA went missing and they think some guy maybe an ex, took him and drove him in a 17+ foot water canal.

that doesn't work for everyone. suppose you were born in 89 and your gonna be 23... its 112. but mine worked out.

Back