The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

QUOTE(usagi)
th41090d7k3tp3mm614446nk5.gif
[/b]

:flowers: Diwali time :yes: :yes: Those are called 'diya' .. they are so lovely

... bela thanks again :) ... my siggy inspires me everytime i see it

''I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me''

youtube sucks[/b]

(tell me about it they are hacking accounts again
they did mine and send out weird messages and comments naming everything private they can find so a tip change passowrds there on regular bases)

well what can i say:
THIS TOO WILL PASS (I hope)

I know I seem to complain a lot, about being busy and tired etc... but the truth is I love it, and I love challenging myself to try and master new tecniques.
But that means I am taking a risk of maybe not getting everything right, but whats the point of always trying to be "safe"? :)
But i know I will get through, and I am glad you say that too, Poe :)

Just wanted to say that I am not feeling bad, I am just a little stressed out- but its sort of by choice... :lol:

Besides, being busy means no time for sad thoughts.................

Hi Phantom; how are you doing tonight? :)

^ I understand you MC but I do Pray for everyone on
here each and everyday. I feel like Its something I need
to do regardless of if someone naysays me or???
Its like I feel God has us all do something for him?
Im a Praying Person. I know what you mean though. :flowers:
I love everyone on here whether I know them or not?
I feel we are all here together for a reason.

I know I seem to complain a lot, about being busy and tired etc... but the truth is I love it, and I love challenging myself to try and master new tecniques.
But that means I am taking a risk of maybe not getting everything right, but whats the point of always trying to be "safe"? :)
But i know I will get through, and I am glad you say that too, Poe :)

Just wanted to say that I am not feeling bad, I am just a little stressed out- but its sort of by choice... :lol:

Besides, being busy means no time for sad thoughts.................

Hi Phantom; how are you doing tonight? :)[/b]

I feel exactly the way you do, but according to the languages I'm trying to learn

they make me busy, the exams at Italian that's in two weeks make me stressed, but I like it

and you're right, they leave no time for sad thoughts..........

I like the tought of being prayed for, I do that to for people- wishing them well. :) :wub:
Just wanted to say that I am not being sad, or something.
I love this place too, and the people here.

Glad you understand phantom! I think sometimes its good to use what you love doing to take a break from stuff that bothers you. Makes me see more the things that I love, and gives me somthing to handle the bad things with, another focus or way of dealing with things. :)

Back