The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

*puts caps lock on*

:cry:

IM SORRY GUYS.. FOR FORCING YOU TO CLICK ON THAT LINK.... IM SORRY AGAIN....

I JUST WANTED TO SAY FEW WORDS....... SOME WORDS OF EXPRESSION(almost) :innocent: FROM MY SIDE....
SO NOW I REQUEST ALL OF YOU TO -----> please click here ...NO MATTER YOU HAVE CLICK ON DONT CLICK HERE LINK OR NOT

:flowers:

:innocent:

ps... Im still so innocent

^ 2000 .....

congrats mungurl :flowers:

*but i felt nothing....were we suppose to feel somethin :huh: .... i did'nt :no: *

:dropdead:

*clicks*

Ok I got this:

To display this page you need a browser with JavaScript support.

:wild:[/b]
:( u must be on firefox :zformation: or ie7

Hey LJ that OLPC project (one laptop...) topic you started in gd2 is really cool..... :)

i maybe involved in it :flowers: ... if my company decides me to put in this project :yes: :yes:
......its really a nice cause

:( u must be on firefox :zformation: or ie7[/b]

Fire fox baby!!! :kickass2:

Hey LJ that OLPC project (one laptop...) topic you started in gd2 is really cool..... :)

i maybe involved in it :flowers: ... if my company decides me to put in this project :yes: :yes:
......its really a nice cause[/b]

:D

really? :D that's cool!!! :wild:

I JUST WANTED TO SAY FEW WORDS....... SOME WORDS OF EXPRESSION(almost) :innocent: FROM MY SIDE....
SO NOW I REQUEST ALL OF YOU TO -----> please click here ...NO MATTER YOU HAVE CLICK ON DONT CLICK HERE LINK OR NOT[/b]

I clicked on this one, but nothing happened :zformation: the page didn't load :zformation:

*looks up and thinks what to buy Roxy as a present, looks in the agenda for Michael's number* :shifty:[/b]
:dropdead:

Kill me? :hijacked

*reports to LJ..... :p *

Dear mod LJ ....Im receving threats..... look at the quoted post above :innocent:

:p[/b]
:rollin:

In few minutes I'll go for my Italian class. There we learn many interesting things :innocent:

pizza.jpg

pizza

22196364.jpg

spaghetti

Tortellini.jpg

tortellini

PANACOTTA.jpg

panacotta

cop1(1).jpg

gelato

Back