The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

ur gonna lose at reversi again but that always happens so get used to it already :zformation:

yeah of course i got 3 of them now :woohoo: one for the closet one for kisses :blush: and one to take out the photos and put them on the wall :D

You'd be surprised to see how many videos with Jrockers use that song.... :rofl:

Today I had a thing for Miyavi :mello: Surfed around youtube for videos with him. I have to agree with someone's comment: he must be the most bishounen jrocker, with the girliest face, yet he's anything but girlie :rofl:[/b]

^ :rollin: @ bishounen jrocker!

i think S.K.I.N will last a long time! ^_^
they all seem like they get along just fine :innocent: :lol:

*tour dang it! ,tour!!* :shifty: :heart: ........ :p

^ :rollin: @ bishounen jrocker!

i think S.K.I.N will last a long time!
they all seem like they get along just fine

*tour dang it! ,tour!!* ........[/b]

Are you trying to get my hopes up? :huh: :lol:

Not sure how long it's goona last, Yoshiki is a bit.....too much of a workaholic these days :lol: His project Violet UK isn't finished yet; apparently, X-Japan are reuniting next year (OMFG :woohoo: ) and he has S.K.I.N. to promote too... so, the only solution I see is for him to clone himself :lol:

Gackt is hung up with a lot of things too, so I won't even DARE to dream of a tour :lol: I'll be more than happy when they release those 4 singles and, hopefully, that performance at Anime Expo :D

If I EVER make it at a concert of these 4, I'll be able to say: "now I can die happy :sarmoti " :lol:

hello.gif

Fujon, are you sure you're not a vampire? :blink:[/b]
Yes, sure, not a vampire :p

Back