The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Howdy folks LOL! :cookiemonster:
frogeatingotherfrogch7.gif

Hey Bela... dont touch those frogs...they belong to coxy :p[/b]

^ :rofl: lol

Ok folks just a heads up

I've deleted posts where you are all wishing ill upon another person, and wishing them to eff off etc.

Just because you didn't name the person... doesn't mean we are all dumb enough not to know who you mean.

If you have an issue with someone please PM me or another staffer so we can deal with the problem.

Also read the FIRST Post in the Pinned topic in this section.

haha i thought u were all dumb and couldnt figure out :yes: :lol: kiddin' :flowers:

i woke up early this morning and went to the post office to get my copies :D now im holding those gorgeous pics in my hands :wub:

Ok folks just a heads up

I've deleted posts where you are all wishing ill upon another person, and wishing them to eff off etc.

Just because you didn't name the person... doesn't mean we are all dumb enough not to know who you mean.

If you have an issue with someone please PM me or another staffer so we can deal with the problem.

Also read the FIRST Post in the Pinned topic in this section.[/b]

Jelly actin' like a mod again :ermm:

I'm always doing good thanks :)

not looking forward to going back to teaching tomorrow.... too many days off lately :lol: gotten used to being lazy :p

Halloweeeeeen is coming :devil:

hello, everyone :)

Random Thought: Teamwork is essential. It allows you to blame someone else.[/b]

indeed :innocent:

i woke up early this morning and went to the post office to get my copies :D now im holding those gorgeous pics in my hands :wub:[/b]

that's great :sarmoti

Back